THE OFFICIAL REAL WORLD XVI THREAD VOL. SAN DIEGO

Niiice! This is the only show I check weekly. Hopefully they wont play games with the online shows like they're doing now... A month behing the TV broadcasts
30t6p3b.gif
I aint finna pay all that damn money for cable I dont watch!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Niiice! This is the only show I check weekly. Hopefully they wont play games with the online shows like they're doing now... A month behing the TV broadcasts
30t6p3b.gif
The last season got posted pretty quick, like within a day or two of the episode airing.

Ladies look pretty good..I'll check it out.
There are plenty of free websites that post pretty much every TV show within hours of it airing.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

30t6p3b.gif
The last season got posted pretty quick, like within a day or two of the episode airing.

Word... See.. I think they do the same this with the Challenge, but then they'll take it down and wont post again for a month. I need a reliable weekly download sorce or something..

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I've read that there's a new rule and they can't even film her drinking.
Doesn't make any sense. It's a waste of a cast member. She'd be cut out of half the show. it's bad enough they cast under age people anyway (even though it's funny when they can't get into bars, like Cameran in SD when they took her fake ID away).

15504e39b8f4e5f6e.png
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Shes BEAUTIFUL!

But yea, Real World REALLY fell off for me when they just didnt give a $*%+ anymore and just made everything look sooooo obviously fake with that damn Laguna Beach type filming theyve been doing the past two seasons
30t6p3b.gif

WILL NOT WATCH

I'll watch this for sure. I actually tried out for this season and made it to the semi-finals but stopped when:
1. They wanted to do a video interview in the middle of the day (I have a full-time job)
2. I found out they make only $10-12/hr working like 20 hrs a week
3. I realized that I didn't want my bright future to just become Challenges and club appearances for a few hundred dollars along with having my parents see my smashing on television.
Plus MTV edits it to fit a storyline so they can paint you to look however they would've wanted too. I would've been Greg from Hollywood and repped NT all day
pimp.gif
roll.gif
. I didn't find out the location until afterwards but :
eek.gif
eek.gif
at those chicks. I would have smandangled at least one of them living in that house 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. I ain't ee'm mad.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I'm getting older, they stay young. I guess I will watch.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][wooderson] All right, all right, all right. [/wooderson][/color]

dam yo.. i didnt even know this show was still on. I haven't watched it since that girl that looked like 2 pac was on there. Anyways though some more mind rot and poison for the American youth. Random smashin and drinkin, the American dream.

Was I only one that watched this? lol
Standard premiere first 45 minutes introducing cast, then last bit with the smallest bit of drama they could find, and then end with the resident psycho going psycho.

This Frank dude is ridiculously psycho, what was that the 2nd day(hard to tell what day but I think 2nd/3rd), and he is all emotionally flipping out over this chick?

This seasons females > last seasons.
Nani and Sam could be swapped obviously. Only two exceptions I'd switch either way on the >.

Ashley
devil.gif

Alexandra 
embarassed.gif

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
@ Frank

Just watching to help the challenge out
laugh.gif

Once the RW is canceled the Challenge most likely will be too

this
[Spoiler alert]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
410087229.jpg
some how he ends up winning in the end? wow

No way that emotional dude is into women. He's fooling himself. The butch lesbian called it early. Unfortunately he's the only one with a personality. They did a really poor job casting this season. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom