The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

This is a post from SNS' s facebook page

"We are doing our best to ship your Sneakersnstuff x Reebok Questions as soon as possible. We still have a bunch of orders to process but if you haven't received an email where we have canceled your order you will most definitely get your pair. We're working as fast as possible and most of the pairs will be shipped today and in the beginning of next week. Thanks for your patience!"

So if you haven't received a cancellation you should be good

double check spam folders too....my order confirmation went to spam cause it was in sweedish...

why does it seem dat reebok only releases the question 1 with a white midsole. need a black midsole now

The draft picks are nice but as of right now I'm leaning more towards wither the red or blue canvas.  To me, the #1 picks just seem like there's something small missing... but I'll probably change my mind lol

Haven't purchased a pair of Reeboks in about a decade.....but those SNS Questions are dope as ****.

Props to all those that copped both pairs.

Last edited:
Saw these deals on KickDeals.

Pre-order for the Reebok Question Mid "Canvas Pack" on Nice Kicks

Use code:

20OFF100

Take 20% of orders over $100. Free shipping on US orders.

Total was $108 shipped minus tax (if applicable).

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/reebok-question

=======================================================

Similar pre-order deal on Reebok.

Use code:

RMN20

Take 20% of orders. Expires 6/8/2013

Total was $107.99 minus tax (if applicable).

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-question-mid-shoes/

I think the black canvas questions are straight fire from a casual wear standpoint.. Leaning on picking up a pair especially with the 20% off.  

I can confirm da draft picks will release in august. Defintily coping. Also da patent leather answer 1 will relase in july.

I think the black canvas questions are straight fire from a casual wear standpoint.. Leaning on picking up a pair especially with the 20% off.  
This is my first thought as well but I'm waiting for a deeper discount.

Back
Top Bottom