The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Does no one own a pair from the canvas pack? Is it bad quality or something? I don't see it being mentioned in this topic as much.

Does no one own a pair from the canvas pack? Is it bad quality or something? I don't see it being mentioned in this topic as much.

I've seen and tried them on in person.. Quality was def on point... Questions have always been a bit bulky, I would have got them at 75 bucks like u did if I saw that deal early enough.. You'll be happy with the shoe bro

Last edited:

Anyone know how these typically fit? I'm a true size 9.5-10 and was wondering if I can fit into a 9? I've heard these fit big so I don't know. Thanks and greatly appreciated.

Anyone know how these typically fit? I'm a true size 9.5-10 and was wondering if I can fit into a 9? I've heard these fit big so I don't know. Thanks and greatly appreciated.

Due to the pointiness of the toes, I wouldn't recommend it. I wear a 13, and I've tried a 12 on and they were very uncomfortable.

I think you can

I wear a 10.5-11 in most nikes and a 10 in questions

my feet are somewhat narrow tho

Yeah I know everybody's feet are different, but I go 1/2 a size down on questions.. I got a pretty wide foot and wear a 9 in questions.. I'm 90% usually a 9 1/2

There's so many Iverson questions and answers sitting at local shops where I'm from. The prices drop weekly which is good for me!

All this time I thought those came out a while back through Packer Shoes lol.

So they coming soon.. welp, more money spent. :smh:

Finally a Question I can rock with. Was digging none of the ones lately

The 1st draft pick questions are probably going to be my first pair of questions. I wish I didn't pass on the packer questions.

Back
Top Bottom