The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

It's cool that these are PE's from back in the day.

But the **** does this **** even mean

But ask yourselves this — “When was the last time you peered into a window or walked into a store and were surprised at retail, and were able to purchase your size?”. A blast of information and then the product be available? Those “ah-HA!”, or “Holy ****!!!” moments have been few and far between. While physical store shopping has changed forever with the ‘net and blogs — let this be that window………

Together with a few other select retailers across the globe we present something that’s a long time coming and should bring us all back a few years to a simpler time:

We at Packer Shoes are proud to introduce the Reebok Question “FOR PLAYER USE ONLY” pack.

They're doing reservation tickets, obviously have a limited amount, this release isn't going back to no "simpler time" :lol:

So dope - Sad thing is all these clowns new to the game have no idea what these are even about.  Hoping theyll stay away from these because of the pack but I'm guessing the hype and potential flip will have re-sellers cough cough all over them

I'm loving this pack, but can't cop. This is what rbk should be releasing imo. Fck those 2014 versions.

I wonder if they will ever release these (below)

Looking to cop a pair of Blue Toes here fairly quickly...Seems like the consensus on sizing is TTS?

I'm generally a 12 in JB and Nike Basketball so is that what I should stick with for these?

Last edited:
Looking to cop a pair of Blue Toes here fairly quickly...Seems like the consensus on sizing is TTS?

I'm generally a 12 in JB and Nike Basketball so is that what I should stick with for these?
i find reeboks to be a little wider and roomier than nikes, all my reeboks are a 10.5 and fit perfect where all my nikes are an 11 to get the same perfect fit

Purp answer iv's would def be appreciated as well.

Began to wonder about em when the news of this pack surfaced...

Earldagoat is killin em with those drawings. Big up to you man. On another note I don't think the all white lows are too bad however that price needs to drop quick lol.

I think they pulled this pack BS as a ploy to get people to buy these @ retail prices.

If These sold separately and weren't uber limited, they'd collect dust...

Will say this, they def collectors items tho.

Reebok came out the blue with these. Releasing PE's colorways for the two biggest athletes on Nike. I like it...

I think they pulled this pack BS as a ploy to get people to buy these @ retail prices.

If These sold separately and weren't uber limited, they'd collect dust...

Will say this, they def collectors items tho.

Reebok came out the blue with these. Releasing PE's colorways for the two biggest athletes on Nike. I like it...

Your last 2 sentences contradict your first 2 sentences. Did you think it through before you typed this out?

Shouldn't be too hard to get a ticket. Anyone in the NY/NJ area has no excuse if they want these, thank god Packer made it a ticket/pickup system. Kamikazes got a little too unorganized.

Anyone got an idea on numbers produced? i would think they would do similar to the Kamikazes or maybe even more due to previous success...

Got someone to get me a reservation ticket. Being in Texas, that seemed like my only shot. Don't think these will hit online

Back
Top Bottom