The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

PRACTICE?? WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE??? 

Man Packer is the Ish for their employee saying that on the phone, made me want to cop more from them lol

hats off to Packers :nthat:

Packer Shoes
‏@PackerShoes
Are we over sold? NO. Will everyone get what they ordered? YES.
Does that happen often these days? No. Maybe that's the problem.........
6:01 PM - 18 Oct 13

Last edited:

Packer Shoes@PackerShoes 58s

ALL online orders of the @ReebokHoops #ForPlayerUseOnly Pack WILL be fulfilled. #FeelsStrangeDoesntIt..

smokin.gif

First cop in months. Semi-retired frm the "game" but once I saw these... I knew I had to have them. And tbh, it was a pleasant surprise to purchase them with ease in the morning. Glad they decided to sell on a Friday vs Saturday. No server crash, no BS Twitter RSVP.
If all releases were this smooth, I might actually rejoin the sneaker game hahah

Bet if these were Nikes they woulda been gone long ago. PE's of the two greatest in our generation redone in an iconic model??? Don't mind if i doooooo!!

Hope reebok did these right in terms of quality!

I remember Kobe wearing the Questions but they were white and black. Did Kobe, and Lebron, receive PE Questions? And are there any pics of them wearing them?

^^

SMH, that's extra corny of them to try to push 2 separate shoes as a Pack forcing people to cough up $300 instead of $150. I could understand if the boxes were joined together like a JB release, but those are the generic AI Reebok boxes. Either way, glad I passed

Last edited:
I've got a sneaking suspicion that these are gonna go the way of all the other recently released Questions and get heavy markdowns.

ordered FSR easily 2 hours after release so I called and asked if they were GR or limited. Guy that picked up simply yelled, WE TALKING ABOUT SHOES MAN, then hung up. Thinking about cancelling 

Lol you deserve the attitude tho... Fsr? Come on son. I bet dude was sitting on the iverson pun to throw at someone and u gave him the chance.

These would have sold way better if they sold seperately and released seperate dates.

Lol you deserve the attitude tho... Fsr? Come on son. I bet dude was sitting on the iverson pun to throw at someone and u gave him the chance.

These would have sold way better if they sold seperately and released seperate dates.
Do you think they didnt sell or they just made a ton?

Last edited:
i think not many people know about them/they didnt sell

if it was eastbay selling these they would probably have sold better
I'm feeling like they just made a huge number of pairs. Their previous reebok question collabs sold out quickly and their advertising before the release made it seem like there'd be enough for you to walk up and grab a pair anytime. I bet they made a ton of money today selling 1k plus pairs of these.

I thought these were a Packer Shoes exclusive only.  However I was told that SNS (sneakers n stuff), along with a few other places will be releasing these as well over the weekend ?  Can anybody else confirm ?     if that's the case,  seems like these are widely available.   Either the $300 box price scared people away,  or a lot of people just aren't a fan of the Reebok Questions. I don't think the $300 box price would stop anybody.  most ppl last weekend spent over $300 on two pair of shoes (Lebron 11s - $200 and the Steel 10s - $170)

They should've just dropped these 2 as a pack for all those who missed out last year and then priced 'em at $300. Would've sold better than this Packer collabo

OG Colorway Pearls > All other Questions combined

Last edited:
i don't think they made a crazy amount of em

people just didn't bite

the $500 kamikaze 2 pack sold out easily

these are 2 simple colorways that people don't feel like dropping 3 for

hell, i love both shoes in the pack and didn't cop, that price is atrocious but i may bite later if still around

Back
Top Bottom