The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I've asked this before, but since there seems to be a good amount of traffic lately I'll ask again...anyone know of any retailers that still have some stock of the NYE joints? I'm soooooo mad I passed on them (wasn't feeling them at the time, then I saw them in person). They rarely pop up on eBay in my size, and when they do, they're for a crazy high BIN price.
Just keep checking ebay and be patient i would say.   I passed when they first dropped as well, but went back recently and found a pair deadstock on ebay.  Guy gave them to me for $100 shipped

#791 of 1996

1601/1996

Quality of materials = bananas.

Quality of build...not so much. My pair has noticeable glue stains and scuffs on the suede, outsoles already has marks on them out of the box.

hopefully everybody keeps talking about how bad the quality is so it drives down the resell price, how bad was those stains and complains
happy.gif

hopefully everybody keeps talking about how bad the quality is so it drives down the resell price, how bad was those stains and complains :D
Actually the quality is really good IMO. It's the craftsmanship most are complaining about. Don't see anything wrong with my pair.

i wound up passing on and i dont regret it too much, got a few pairs of other questions on the way though.

Has anyone ever seen fake questions? because i took a gamble on a pairs of Baits that are said to be samples but this is the first time iver ever seen any alternate version of them

just got these in recently, one of my favorite Qs there so beautiful in person
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ja... Uploads/20140315_174954_zps5c6126b8.jpg.html

wore these yesterday too
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ja...oads/IMG_20140319_142311_zps6d90e830.jpg.html

im really digging all the help ppl are offering to each other, pairs for retail and links maybe we should creat Team Question! lol

Last edited:
when i get them in ill deff take pics, i hit up bait directly and they said there was a few promo models floating around before they came to a final decision design wise

questions been getting mad love from me

didn't realize how many I landed

and yes, you def od'd with the 14 pairs but it's all love

I bought zero pairs outta the jj link I posted and over-paid for my pair prior

on to the white noises or whatever they're called

when i get them in ill deff take pics, i hit up bait directly and they said there was a few promo models floating around before they came to a final decision design wise

Are you referring to the pair on eBay that had the snakeskin strip down the tongue? I seen them today wasn't really feeling them much

i remember my friend saying that 9 was the smallest size at one of my local spots. i really didnt pay attention to the size run for the online drop.

1601/1996

Quality of materials = bananas.

Quality of build...not so much. My pair has noticeable glue stains and scuffs on the suede, outsoles already has marks on them out of the box.
1600 and I second you bro - Nice materials but craftmanship is trash - my ToeBox's and shape of shoe are totally off, if they werent individually Numbered I wouldve swore they were different pairs

Back
Top Bottom