The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

These are too dope to pass up.

Hey Guys,

Need some help! I love Reebok Questions and went as far as purchasing a used pair off Ebay. The Reebok Question x PYS collaboration. I got them in, not in great condition which was expected and the seller mentioned the cracking of the tongue. I got the shoe and noticed the sole was crumbling when I took out the soles to wash them.. I eventually threw them away!! 

Well I cleaned the shoe as best as I could, even had to add some super glue to some parts of the outside sole... yeah crazy.. 

ANYWAY.. should I sell or keep now? Pics Below in my Photobucket link, tell me what you think. I took as many detailed pics as possible because I was going to resell them and I explained every detail.. #HONEST even said they will not come with soles on the inside lol.

Click Pics to make bigger and my bad if we can post links

http://s975.photobucket.com/user/Globetrahter/library/Reebok Question

My man, how much did you pay for those and how much do you hope to make by reselling them?

I want to very honest with you here as you're seeking our opinion - but those are 'clean' beaters (yes it's an oxymoron) and you should expect 'beater' price or run the risk of having someone open a case on eBay or leave you negative feedback.

You have done a great job on cleaning them up, but the sole separation and cracking puts them on almost unwearable status.

I personally would not be comfortable selling a shoe in that condition - it has to be a minimum of 9/10 condition for me to resell but I've seen some real crud go on eBay so start an auction at $0.99 and hope for the best.

Man, I hate to say but I spent 89 on em after bidding. I have them on eBay and currently they are at 61.99. I kinda want to keep em, but I kinda want to sell them.. Im stuck lol. 

You're about the negative feedback, I did think about it and that's why I tried to explain as much as I could about the shoe. I'll make a decision shortly on to take em down or now

Hey bud, we all make mistakes. I've overbid on some misrepresented sneakers too.

As long as you're absolutely clear on the condition and the buyer knows what they are getting then give it a shot. Are those the OG pair or the retro?

If you don't really want them just go ahead and sell them to someone else. You've already explained everything in your description from what you are saying right? Everything should be good.

Hey bud, we all make mistakes. I've overbid on some misrepresented sneakers too.

As long as you're absolutely clear on the condition and the buyer knows what they are getting then give it a shot. Are those the OG pair or the retro?
These are OG, I wish I could have gotten a brand new pair when they retro'd back in the 2010. I didn't know all the outlets of getting shoes then as I do now. Especially Questions. I hate when I ready people bought these new for 30 bucks back in the day or any Reebok Question for cheap cause I didnt know. I just know my Mom wouldn't buy me a $100 pair in 1996 since I "Already had a good pair of shoes" lol
If you don't really want them just go ahead and sell them to someone else. You've already explained everything in your description from what you are saying right? Everything should be good.
Yep, everything explained in detail, even put caps as to read the detail! What sucks is that I just ordered the UndrCrwn shirt with Iverson on the front to match the shoes lol.. But I guess I can keep for my other Questions. 

If they are OG, then you will get some people looking for memoribilia and you've done a good job describing them accurately. Best case scenario is that you'll recuperate what you spent. Good luck!

Red packers easily. The suede is so buttery on them, and the whole execution of the shoe is perfect imo. One of my favorite pairs of questions.

Concords on the other hand, as beautiful as they are, are way over hyped/over priced, and they're not really that comfortable. Try wearing them on a sunny day and your feet will forever hate you :lol:

i would just keep those OG All Stars, buy a nice new comfortable insole and enjoy them for $90 i wouldnt be too mad just my opinion

Got the PYS pair recently, i love this colorway

I have both and to be honest IMO the OG all stars quality and the brightness of the yellow takes a dump ALL OVER the PYS pair. You have to have both of them to even notice. Pictures don't do it justice at ALL

You should've demanded a refund for misrepresentation and left negative feedback. File a PayPal claim.

i would just keep those OG All Stars, buy a nice new comfortable insole and enjoy them for $90 i wouldnt be too mad just my opinion

Got the PYS pair recently, i love this colorway
What are some good quality insoles to get? I've never had to go purchase insoles before so I checked at my local CVS lol! Any opinions....
I have both and to be honest IMO the OG all stars quality and the brightness of the yellow takes a dump ALL OVER the PYS pair. You have to have both of them to even notice. Pictures don't do it justice at ALL
You have both what? the PYS All-Stars and what other pair?

Well, the shoes sold on Ebay on Friday but the buyer hasn't paid nor have they responded to my 2 emails. 

Maybe that is a blessing for me to keep the shoe which I'm fine with. I wore them with the UndrCrwn Iverson that PYS was selling that I found new on Ebay. 

That buyer I talked about that wanted me to come to Philly for the Burns is coming to NYC Friday, so if I get my money I'll buy them DS for $200. First pair of Questions, finally! I'm siked. Now I just need the BAITS and UDNFTD... But I know someone who give me the BAITS for $200, but were worn once. Dude wanted $300 though, so IDK. That's a cool price?

Now I know why Packer have this little note on the site, but nowhere is marked that the shoes are coming with defects, WTF Packer?

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Now I know why Packer have this little note on the site, but nowhere is marked that the shoes are coming with defects, WTF Packer?

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
A cracked plastic shoelace cover with a Reebok sign is the defect? Really?

Back
Top Bottom