The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

these stash joints aint going anywhere soon...waiting for deep discount to grab them, just need a little patience :tongue:

They are going straight to the outlets. Only 'Stash' diehards can justify paying full MSRP on these - the general public are going to avoid these like the plague.

these stash joints aint going anywhere soon...waiting for deep discount to grab them, just need a little patience :tongue:

that's what im thinking

if this was a nike shoe it would be a whole other ball game

if these drop under a buck with shipping ill cop

Last edited:
They are going straight to the outlets. Only 'Stash' diehards can justify paying full MSRP on these - the general public are going to avoid these like the plague.

Yet you've gone out your way to express how much you hate this shoe. We get it :rolleyes .

This is the first sneaker I've bought this year and it's something I actually wanted so I don't mind dropping the retail price.

Anyone still looking for Banners, amazon has em, not a lot

Surprisingly, a lot of the sites I mentioned on the last page have sold out of most sizes.

Doubt these will hit the clearance rack as a couple of you guys were speculating.

When I posted the first picture back in April, no one was impressed, so guess no.
I think I brought up in may and it was looked over.....and here it is june and 3 people speak of it prob never to be seen or heard of again until release but I do like the colors

AWESOME!
Is this the only color or was their another color posted a few months ago because I just don't remember this colorway with the pump.

Back
Top Bottom