The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I got my size 7 and a 9.5 for my sisters dad & received Confirmation from Paypal & PYS 10 seconds after I submitted my order

Some clown in LA put these up on Craigslist already at $250!!!!!!!!!
eyes.gif

Man, I still haven't received any email at all from PYS yet. I hope it went through because I can't go anywhere tomorrow morning to try and buy in-store.

it's been said numerous times but it's worth mentioning again: reebok mishandled this retro trying to be cute will this uber limited drop.when was the last time you can remember a release from them had this much momentum behind it?for shame....

and there it is. order cancellation just received. i'm happy for you guys that got your pairs and weren't looking to resell. guess its onto the hunt for me....

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Figured I'd share what Iversons I still have. All of em are ball shoes except the Allstar Xs and Lux 9s. Cant wait to get the Questions again. Iversons line is some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn
What's the bottom pair in the middle?

Originally Posted by praxis83

and there it is. order cancellation just received. i'm happy for you guys that got your pairs and weren't looking to resell. guess its onto the hunt for me....

Same here. Oh, well.

This is bs. Super limited numbers and no European release. If reebok doesn't want to take my money, screw them, I'll buy some nikes instead

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by praxis83

Same here. Oh, well.
same.  Well at least I can stop waiting around wondering

Originally Posted by Sauce9119

Got confirmation email from PYS. And a cancellation email 4 hours later.

Admittedly, that probably hurts more than those of us who only got the delayed cancellation. But either way, this release was generally disappointing for me 
frown.gif

wow, just scored a size 10 five minutes ago off jimmyjazz... They must have had a small restock or something... They are all sold out now.
Hope it doesn't get canceled

What kind of release is this that it's selling out so fast?

Ebay prices are at 200 too? I have a chance to cop tomorrow...

Its super duper uber limitied release since reebok knows if they made a lot,they'd rot on shleves like they always have
laugh.gif
slap the "limited" tag on it,and watch it sell out #nike101
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

wow, just scored a size 10 five minutes ago off jimmyjazz... They must have had a small restock or something... They are all sold out now.
Hope it doesn't get canceled

DUCKTALES !!!

Went to bed with sweet dreams of rocking an old favorite of mine only to be slapped with the cancellation this morning. I do not accept your heartfelt apology PYS...
frown.gif

idk why all yall surprised they said in the beginning this would be limited....5000 pairs. what do you expect thats not much more than Banned 1 numbers or Galaxy Foam numbers.
my order shipped though b. 

Back
Top Bottom