The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

FNL exclusive again? **** this crap.

No offense intended but I gotta admit, I can only imagine you shouting that in your accent, and I giggle because all I can think of is angry Niko Bellic from GTA IV...

Balled in these Yesterday... They didn't fall apart after 3 Games of 21.. However they need some touches of glue around the midsole. Also, cant wear these with shorts casually... LOOK AT THAT TONGUE LOL... Who restores Reebok Questions? 

Balled in these Yesterday... They didn't fall apart after 3 Games of 21.. However they need some touches of glue around the midsole. Also, cant wear these with shorts casually... LOOK AT THAT TONGUE LOL... Who restores Reebok Questions? 

What's wrong with the tongue?

That's a very common problem with the Question, the tongue upper is made out of synthetic leather and eventually it deteriorating and starting to peel. 

Here is the lace difference between the synthetic and the cotton ones on the low and the Packer Kobe pair.

Definitely a big step down IMO.

I notice that too when tie my r13 mints! Laces are nylons. Not just the players pack use differ laces. The blue toe mids were also the same laces.

Anyways, heres my first pair of question lows: R13 mints.

I think I would of liked them more if they didn't have blue tint soles. Black or a clear sole would of done the trick for me

I think I would of liked them more if they didn't have blue tint soles. Black or a clear sole would of done the trick for me
yep, couldnt agree more..... would have even preferred the gray sole they used on the white/black mids.

dont understand why they make the sole a completely different color than the shoe's color scheme.

Last edited:
yep, couldnt agree more..... would have even preferred the gray sole they used on the white/black mids.
dont understand why they make the sole a completely different color than the shoe's color scheme.

You can use icey soles to trick kids into thinking they're premium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom