The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

So my FNL connect is telling me that all low Questions were pulled back from the stores and sent back to Reebok, I am not sure if they are terminating the contract with FNL or they will be sending them straight to the outlets, you might want to keep an eye out if you have a Reebok outlet around you.
When I went the other day they had them in the back still.

Any word on if the red toes and yellows will be a Finish Line exclusive again or available everywhere? That Finish Line exclusiveness was a terrible move by Reebok.

Any word on if the red toes and yellows will be a Finish Line exclusive again or available everywhere? That Finish Line exclusiveness was a terrible move by Reebok.
The Red Toes aren't a Finish Line exclusive.

Haven't heard anything about the All-Stars, but I'd think it's safe to assume they won't be. Would be a very dumb move on Reebok's part to limit Question colourways that may actually sell to one chain.

I think Finishline is the only major chain Reebok has a contract with.

I'm guessing they'll be Finishline and smaller store exclusives. Hope I'm wrong though, Reebok needs to get more exposure and reel in some new folk. The shoes oooze 90's styling.

Anybody know if that Question event was put on by Reebok last night in Philly? Haven't seen any coverage of it on the blogs or social media. Only thing was Kicks on Fire posted a pic of the red toes and what looked to be an invite card to the event with yesterday's date.

Haven't seen anything about the event. Finish Line is the only site I've seen with the All Stars and red toes on the release calendar. I'm hoping they're not a FNL exclusive.

i think i want a Kendrick Lamar x Reebok Question, i know that sounds crazy but with all the reebok question colabs we've had it can be no worse than that, plus it would give me an excuse to wear a red and blue toe at the same time and not looked at funny
laugh.gif
 unlike in the past

I know some independent shops are releasing the Red Toes on the 12th for sure, some have already received their allocation. Hopefully it will be the same for the All-Stars.

Okay, thanks. I'm really hoping they're everywhere so I can get two of each on sale. I'll probably give in and end up buying one at retail unfortunately.

Thinking about copping a pair of the mids. Never owned a pair before. Haven't bought reebok in like 15 years. How do these fit? I wear a 12 in Nike and 11.5 in Jordans

Whoa, they're actually releasing. Can't lie, I want them but for half that price. $200 is crazy.

Thinking about copping a pair of the mids. Never owned a pair before. Haven't bought reebok in like 15 years. How do these fit? I wear a 12 in Nike and 11.5 in Jordans
They run a lil big... Go with the 11.5
I couldn't imagine going a half down, my tts is tight enough. I've gotten blisters on my pinky toes lol
 ​I have most in 10.5 that fit great and one 11 that I swim in which is the same size I get in most nikes/jb

Most likely below $69 for me to cop. 

On side note, looking at ebay, some sellers are having FSR on all low Questions that got pulled back from FNL, very strange and on quite high prices too. 

Last edited:

Most likely below $69 for me to cop.

On side note, looking at ebay, some sellers are having FSR on all low Questions that got pulled back from FNL, very strange and on quite high prices too.
meh, there were no lows that piqued my interest anyways this time around

Anybody know if that Question event was put on by Reebok last night in Philly? Haven't seen any coverage of it on the blogs or social media. Only thing was Kicks on Fire posted a pic of the red toes and what looked to be an invite card to the event with yesterday's date.

Didn't happen.

Glad you posted those pics. The Oneness pics had me thinking you dudes were trippin for wanting these, lol.

They're nice though. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom