The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

those prototype questions remind me of Carnage from Spiderman it think thats why i kinda like them, good thing they dont have that hideous sole and toe cap

i havent been in this thread i awhile, but SNS has the 15 Stars up for $85 shipped if no ones checked in a while, got a pair in yesterday and they are nicer in hand and even better on feet happy i waited

Did anyone ever cop thse? I remember seeing them lmao. I had the magazine.
Those 65,000 dollar Questions they only made 1 pair in there person who bought them size.  The Shoe itself retroed a little while back with black laces.  The only thing that was of any value on the shoe was the laces which were made with real Diamonds.  The shoe itself was just all black with silver stitching.  The whole gimmick was that the 1st person to buy a pair would get to choose their size.  I don't think anyone bought a pair at 65k.  

You can find this exact shoe on eBay every now and then minus the diamond shoe laces for cheap.  

Quick question guys, so I bought a pair of Question mids in a size 9.5 there a little bit loose, nothing real major, they were worn for mostly casual use, sometimes hooped in and things like that. Now I just went to My local FNL and I wear a size 8-8.5 Maybe a 9 or 9.5 Should I get question lows in an 8 , 8.5, 9, or 9.5?

Quick question guys, so I bought a pair of Question mids in a size 9.5 there a little bit loose, nothing real major, they were worn for mostly casual use, sometimes hooped in and things like that. Now I just went to My local FNL and I wear a size 8-8.5 Maybe a 9 or 9.5 Should I get question lows in an 8 , 8.5, 9, or 9.5?

Pause for a second, take a deep breath then read and re-read what you posted. It may be a revelation to you; but you actually know the answer to your question.

Pause for a second, take a deep breath then read and re-read what you posted. It may be a revelation to you; but you actually know the answer to your question.
yea that post is crazy

I liked the 2 as a kid because it was Iverson but I don't think I would go near them today. I think they would hit that $30 price tag just like the 3s do every time.

I love them 2s as well! Never know why rbk nevers retro them. Too underrated? Guess so.sad.

I would cop the white/red, and navy 2s right now for retail IF they retroed with the DMX tech. Still to this day one of the most comfy shoes I've ever owned.

3s need a retro too!

Did the Prototype not release on Concepts today? Didn't see them on the site. Just trying to see what type of release this is. Not sure I can wait for price drops unless they are GR.

yea that post is crazy
Mind you I have never tried on a pair of question lows and reebok size fit is different then other brands but............ I'm not gonna mind that comment. I'm assuming that you know that mids and lows size fit are the same?

yea that post is crazy
Mind you I have never tried on a pair of question lows and reebok size fit is different then other brands but............ I'm not gonna mind that comment. I'm assuming that you know that mids and lows size fit are the same?
bruh you said you had a pair in 9.5 that are a little lose and then asked what size would we recommend from 8-9.5 bruh that's 2 whole sizes, with the question you asked our best guest recommendation is for you to go in store and try a pair on, any pair, the mids and lows fit exactly the same

bruh you said you had a pair in 9.5 that are a little lose and then asked what size would we recommend from 8-9.5 bruh that's 2 whole sizes, with the question you asked our best guest recommendation is for you to go in store and try a pair on, any pair, the mids and lows fit exactly the same
I would love to do that but the due to the fact the next time my local FNL will be getting questions is when the red toes release soooo :/

Back
Top Bottom