The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

If they're really releasing 20 pairs, I would assume both blue toes would be coming out this year. I'm fine if they come out at the end of the year. I want to double up on the the pairs this month.

Me and my brother were JUST talking about those ASG Question while driving to the thrift store and look at what we find in his size! hahaha 

These are the 1st release from Feb. 2000....Not the Pickyourshoes retro from a few years back.

Damn, that's awesome! :pimp:

Another Question colorway
reebok-question-20-2-e1454777737722.jpeg

About to kill em

Quick question guys, so I bought a pair of Question mids in a size 9.5 there a little bit loose, nothing real major, they were worn for mostly casual use, sometimes hooped in and things like that. Now I just went to My local FNL and I wear a size 8-8.5 Maybe a 9 or 9.5 Should I get question lows in an 8 , 8.5, 9, or 9.5?

Question lows fits smaller. I go up .5 in them. Hopes it helps.

What a steal on the OG all-stars. I have my OG pair. Sadly, they don't fit me anymore.

I am sure if find them in my storage they can still be rocked. I remember it came with a hang tag and stuff.

Okay maybe im wrong because I dont have many iverson kicks in my collection, but didn't the question mids drop with suede on the toebox? I remember the ones I had in the 6th grade having suede on the toebox, right?

Okay maybe im wrong because I dont have many iverson kicks in my collection, but didn't the question mids drop with suede on the toebox? I remember the ones I had in the 6th grade having suede on the toebox, right?
They had both, not sure which came first, probably suede.

They had both, not sure which came first, probably suede.

Yeah thanks man, I would prefer the suede ones but these are still cold. Another thing Finishline had the white and blue and white and reds on the site but they are gone now. I know they didn't sell out, is there any spots that have them?

I'm pretty sure the suede was first.

Maybe Reebok told Finish Line to take all the Questions down and they'll re release them as part of the 20 year pairs this year. Wouldn't be surprised.

Red suede toe Questions came first, then came the blue pearlized toe questions, after the blue pearlized, I think the all Black Questions were next, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure the suede was first.

Maybe Reebok told Finish Line to take all the Questions down and they'll re release them as part of the 20 year pairs this year. Wouldn't be surprised.

True, i was waiting for them to discount too :smh:

Website had a FSR of all colors and they were sitting on the shelves around me. Definitely didn't sell out. I'm assuming they bring them back out again in a different rollout or outlets.

Yeah probably the outlets will get them, or its some sort of wired marketing trick by Reebok.

Yeah probably the outlets will get them, or its some sort of wired marketing trick by Reebok.

I hope they show up in outlets, but I've never seen Questions in any outlet I've been in. Or Vents, GL 6000s or much else from the Classics line, really. Lucked out a few months ago on some Instapump Furys, and of course they all had/have Big Hurts, but outlets are currently pretty much just crossfit/running central.

@trentbg  & @PmpDaddyRobFord  I love alternate materials like denim, croc, snake, fleece etc, I mostly only buy the EXT series from nike, so give me these materials on a Question and i'm there, one day i'll track down the Banners(I know I was bsing every chance I had to get them on the low) and the Bait's just because of the jersey like material and snake skin respectfully  

I hope they show up in outlets, but I've never seen Questions in any outlet I've been in. Or Vents, GL 6000s or much else from the Classics line, really. Lucked out a few months ago on some Instapump Furys, and of course they all had/have Big Hurts, but outlets are currently pretty much just crossfit/running central.
I saw the pump questions in there before Christmas but I had to pass do to Christmas obligations
mean.gif

Yeah I was really hoping to get both blue and black toes for around $59 but Reebok and FNL had a differences plan.

Back
Top Bottom