The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Btw there is a wider release and it's on the 10th, active athlete here in Houston will release them on the 10th

I'm so sick, I've been checking that site everyday. Says the code expired. I'm sick, I'm ****** sick son. ****

All orange Questions are $35 at Finish Line.

Last edited:
I'm so sick, I've been checking that site everyday. Says the code expired. I'm sick, I'm ****** sick son. ****

All orange Questions are $35 at Finish Line.

Pain felt. That flash sale would've been clutch. A size 13 for the low keeps escaping me! :smh:

Last edited:
Waiting for these to be released as a gr so i can pick them up on disco 

all tho id take that pack from reebok if i can get through 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anyone grab from Lapstone that can comment on Sizing please do, with Reebok's sizing all over the place we need some help with this release.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here is a vid of A.I. practicing for the Big 3. 

What shoes is he wearing? I can't tell 

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here is a vid of A.I. practicing for the Big 3. 

What shoes is he wearing? I can't tell 
Just saw the vid and they appear to be a grey/white colorway of the Reebok Pump Rise that released a few years back.

Need these step-overs so much in my life. i was sick as hell when i saw that they dropped and were sold out. i never even knew they were coming. Answer IV's one of my favorite kicks of all time. I copped those lat renditions of them with the white heal sole and even have a ds pair of the asia release with the white toe and black everything else. but I've always always always wanted these. So if they're dropping on reebok.com, its a wrap.

So glad I came to this thread today. Was legit about to cop a pair on the bay for like 250.

Do you think peeps will go crazy over these? Or do you think they'll sit? I'd love to cop a pair and then if they fall in price a bit, double up. Gotta get a pair to hoop in. Step over these dudes :lol:

no og insole in the step over?

the insole graphics on the 4 were dope

og's also had the metal face on the botom and real dmx lol.

anybody know the sizing on these? og's fit great. the retro that eastbay had fit nice. but then the retro a couple years ago, specifically these

were freaking huge. felt like boats in my regular size. Any insight how I should order these? How did those last iv's run? the white grey and red ones? With so many spots getting them, I'm hype. I'll def be able to get a pair. Maybe they'll end up being like the Un-All Star Questions.

Back
Top Bottom