The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Maybe 10, if Reebok exists in 10 that it is. 
true.   They've been on life support for so long now.   Surprised they haven't pulled the plug.    Again it's all about nostalgia and retro (just like Nike) these days.  Reebok has no new innovative models that people are standing in line to buy.   Reebok will milk the Question model,  Kamikaze, Shaqnosis, Pump, etc until the wheels fall off.   Brings people back to their "childhood" and they're sucked in

^^^
My bro I share the same sentiment with you regard the oversaturation of Questions but the reality is that Reebok is a business with barely any retro basketball product. They also do not feel the need to retro anything else from the Iverson lineup but the factories are setup to produce a ton of Questions so that's all we'll keep getting.

Dope, I love those. I remember people were paying good money for that pack. Hahahahahahahaha. Joints were all on clearance later. Got my Kobe's for $65. Didn't have the LeBron's in my size but I'm still looking for them for the right price.

Damn, great price. I got the LeBron's for $100, still very happy with that though.

^^
Thanks fam. Really wish they took the trouble to replicate the huge Hex pods on the sample. That would've really set the pair apart from the myriad of Questions we've received over the years.

^^^
My bro I share the same sentiment with you regard the oversaturation of Questions but the reality is that Reebok is a business with barely any retro basketball product. They also do not feel the need to retro anything else from the Iverson lineup but the factories are setup to produce a ton of Questions so that's all we'll keep getting.

They need to retro the Answer 4, 5 and 7. The Questions as iconic and comfortable as they are need to be put on the back burner especially the retro CW like Dress Code, Practice, etc.. they ugly ASF. I was never a fan of the pearlized toe but if they make a retro with a flat color toe or all white with non-white bottom sole then i might be interested.

If Reebok/adidas gave a **** and wanted to make money under the Reebok brand then they would release other Iverson signatures like the, especially the 4, 5, 7 or the 1 with DMX I-Pac or the Emmitt Smith or the Reebok Run. Or just bring back the I-Pac tech. I just saw some old Eastbay catalogs and Steve Francis has this tech on his shoes and retailed for under $80..

And before ppl try to applaud them ugly Nike Vapor...Reebok had something called the Diamond Run which was as ugly lol. I have not wore either but if it's anything like the DMX Pac but on steroids it would definitely be fun to run in.

Y'all missed the jimmy jazz sale last month when they had the blue toes for $35

Must be talking about kids, the men's sizes were gone when they were going for $70 ish on Jimmy Jazz

There's a rumor that the Answer IV "Playoff" shoes that never came are finally coming out. I doubt it but that's a rumor

Those did come out though, Eastbay had exclusive rights to that colorway. I had them in 2006-07 I believe. The only difference is that the plastic plate was white instead of red.

Back
Top Bottom