The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Since I am not a Jordan fan, I will cop those ^ and they will be my 'Breds' err 'Raks' nevermind, I'm just gonna attempt to get them though lol
I caved and picked up a pair but these are def on my radar, love the color combo and patent toe. These will look nice in the gym. Call these the ‘broks :lol:

My bday is the 23rd lol
Ahhh, now the 23 in your name makes perfect sense!

My bday is the 23rd lol

Good news for you as Reebok pushed the release day on them to the 23rd!

1576887025826.jpeg

They’ve been dubbed “Heart over hype”

Got the jersey in the mail and that mug is too fresh :smh: I gotta find the white blue joints now. Not paying over 100 though. I'll check offer up.

So I tried on the Red/black Questions today at the shoe store. They’re okay but I feel like the price is too high for what they delivered. The uppers feel nice and soft but the execution on the manufacturing was off. Now, not all the pairs are like this but there was one that definitely qualified as a B-grade. One shoe had tons of glue stains where the midsole meets the uppers, the machining for the side hexalite pods was double cut with the excess piece showing. Then came my biggest disappointment of all....Reebok used a thin insole instead of the beloved DMX 2000 shock pads we’re all used to. This new one is thinner but does come with a nice graphic of A.I. on it. However, the material they used for the insole is very slippery so your socks/feet will be slipping if you don’t fully tighten them. I’ve had experience with this happening before and it will result in the knuckles of your toes to peel and bleed. It will only happen for basketball use, not daily walking. In conclusion, they’re not worth the $150 but I’d be cool spending $80-$100 on them but no more than that. There’s no special box, paper, keychain, booklet or even the Q logo in the back heel (which I find odd) to warrant the retail price.

Reebok releasing 3 new colorways of the Answer 5 low tops.

White/white leather-ice
White/tan suede-ice
White/black suede-ice

skip to the 1:12 mark to see the shoes. 1:50 mark has the Year of the Rat Reebok Shaqnosis.

My brother just got the Red/black Questions for his birthday today. We got them from our local WSS since they were nowhere to be found at the mall. I was shocked that they’ve been out a whole month and WSS still hasn’t dropped the retail price tag :ohwell:

All good though, my bro was happy to get his present.

New Question mids coming soon!

This one is super close to what was once Iverson’s rookie year player exclusive. The only thing missing is the gold and black stitched vector logos Soooo close.
1579640404650.jpeg

The heel #3 also needs gold/blk stitching
1579640487805.jpeg

1579640540011.jpeg

Picture of the original 1st retro in 1998
1579641007267.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom