The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Hahahaha Hahahaha I hate to say it my G but Reebok needs the Question in order to stay relevant in the basketball scene. None of their other retro releases have had 'staying power' other than a few short bursts.

That said I will agree they need to keep a steady rotation going apart from the Question, it's cool that they have the odd Answer I every now and they're giving the IV and V some love but I don't care much for these ones.

Would definitely like to see the II, III and the Lite as those were quite iconic in their own right.

I love the Questions, easily one of my favorite shoes. We've seen so many over the years. Time for some 3, 4 and 6s.

Anyone have some concrete info on the black toe release date??
Checked the last few pages and didn’t see anything. They were supposed to drop tomorrow the 13th.

Anyone have some concrete info on the black toe release date??
Checked the last few pages and didn’t see anything. They were supposed to drop tomorrow the 13th.
Screenshot_20200313-132153.jpg
Screenshot_20200313-132120.jpg

White/pearl white next week
White/black/gold 4/9/2020

Up today on Lapstone & Hammer

How do recent Questions fit? Never been able to try on a pair and I’ve been wanting a solid color way for a while and these have me interested.

IMG_20200415_192310.jpg

The gold is a little lighter than I expected. Also the pair feels like it weighs less than older pairs. I need to find a small digital scale - I would guess these are a couple ounces lighter than older pairs.
They look good though.

The gold is a little lighter than I expected. Also the pair feels like it weighs less than older pairs. I need to find a small digital scale - I would guess these are a couple ounces lighter than older pairs.
They look good though.

I’m assuming they used a thinner insole from the usual Answer 1’s we all love. That and they may have used a different foam midsole.

IMG_20200415_192310.jpg

They look good though.
How secure does that toe paint feel? Lol

And that gold on the side almost looks tan

Back
Top Bottom