The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

If anyone needs a 50 off code hit me. Got one for tonight's Iverson but I'm gonna pass on em

Military and student 50% off doesn't work for me anymore but damn near all their new releases are selling out. There's gotta be some type of code that works. No way these garbage Cowboys and hideous halloween Shaqs and Kemps selling out in a day or two at full price.

The weather is getting cooler and it is a great time for me to go ahead and unDS these beauties. The glow on the mid sole is so dope! I took the picture in my laundry room after putting the flashlight from my phone on it and the glow lasted a few minutes before it went away.

20201106_082842.jpg
20201106_083418.jpg

The weather is getting cooler and it is a great time for me to go ahead and unDS these beauties. The glow on the mid sole is so dope! I took the picture in my laundry room after putting the flashlight from my phone on it and the glow lasted a few minutes before it went away.

20201106_082842.jpg
20201106_083418.jpg
Nice did you pick up them cowboys/Georgetown today

The red toe bbc wasn’t on website today, don’t have a plug in Japan so I’m never gonna get them overseas always gets the best colors

I think I'm going to go for the Question yellow toe next later this month since I can use a Lakers-themed shoe. And I might be in the market for some authentic throwback Lakers apparel too.

I can't believe I learned the Question yellow toe releases on the same day as the fire red Jordan IV yesterday.

I think I'm going with the Question instead of the fire red IV because I made the decision to pass on the IV based on the fact the netting details on them will eventually yellow due to natural cause unfortunately.

I assume the Question should be easy to get on release day since more people will target the fire red IV.

I can't believe I learned the Question yellow toe releases on the same day as the fire red Jordan IV yesterday.

I think I'm going with the Question instead of the fire red IV because I made the decision to pass on the IV based on the fact the netting details on them will eventually yellow due to natural cause unfortunately.

I assume the Question should be easy to get on release day since more people will target the fire red IV.

fire reds will probably be the easier release
im assuming stock levels aren't going to be high for yellow toes and most hyped reebok drops as of lately are a pain to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom