The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

sorry for the crappy picture guys. but the RD should be 3/9

yeah i keep wondering where in the hell people keep finding old questions in reebok outlets, i've called a bunch where i live and no one has em, unless they all gone now.

my order says paid and they have taken my money so i think that mine will go through. i'll try to call to find out though. i believe i was one of the first to pre order...

Just got my shipping confirmation from packer, Im close to them so wouldnt be suprised if i get them tomorrow 8):tongue:

got my shipping confirm from packer about 12 hrs ago...so they'll ship out tomorrow if they haven't already. i expect to have them no later than next tuesday.

No 9.5
mad.gif
. I would get a 10, but the general opinion is that they run .5 big, correct
nerd.gif
yup, my red toes are a little big...you could probably fit fine if you go TTS, but i wouldn't size up unless the blue toes fit differently than the red toes

yup, my red toes are a little big...you could probably fit fine if you go TTS, but i wouldn't size up unless the blue toes fit differently than the red toes

I'm a size 10, but I don't want to run the risk of them being a .5 size too big. If they are GR like its been said, then I'll have to just find them in stores.

I'm a size 10, but I don't want to run the risk of them being a .5 size too big. If they are GR like its been said, then I'll have to just find them in stores.

repped just for the dope avi/SN combo

Back
Top Bottom