The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Ebay order just came in
20210303_122009.jpg

I LOVE those white/grey weapons. ALL the companies did that color back then and it was soooooo smooth. Had these and an Avia 830 and the Nike Delta Force in white/grey and they were some of my favorites ever.

Here's an awkward situation right now with the release date for the white/black Question coming out because Foot Locker still has their date as March 6, but Champs & Footaction have March 19 as their date.

Speaking on Converse.....I really wish they would retro the Weapon again. I NEED these Magic Johnson and Larry Bird colorways.
1614802177003.jpeg

With today's fashion trend if they really put the time into bringing the Weapons back with the correct shape they would be a hit. Especially with a NBA player like SGA on their roster. The white/greys would fly.

Speaking on Converse.....I really wish they would retro the Weapon again. I NEED these Magic Johnson and Larry Bird colorways.
1614802177003.jpeg
the last time converse retroed the weapon properly nike didnt own them yet.

nike retroed them all jacked up. nike always gotta **** a good thing up

they made no effort in bringing back classic models. they couldnt even launch the erx 260 properly.

they are clearly satisfied with living off chuck taylor sales

With today's fashion trend if they really put the time into bringing the Weapons back with the correct shape they would be a hit. Especially with a NBA player like SGA on their roster. The white/greys would fly.
I agree 100 percent! They’re just ignoring this model for some reason. AJ1 competition?

Reebok’s website sucks!! I hope trying to get these black & white iversons won’t be problem later tonight

I agree 100 percent! They’re just ignoring this model for some reason. AJ1 competition?

Shouldn't matter in my opinion. I don't think they would take anything away from the J1. But imagine if they got the the mold right, sleak toe, made the midsole sail. The Hypebeasts would flock.

I got these recently. I refuse to acknowledge them with the Street Sleigh gimmick because I think they were an alternate 76ers shoe initially if I'm not mistaken. I couldn't beat a favorable deal.
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5009.JPG
IMG_5010.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG

I got these to go with the black 76ers jersey as a feasible substitute for the Answer 1 since I never had a pair of those in my life. Hopefully they'll re-release them.
IMG_5012.JPG

Perhaps I'll wear them with the white 76ers jersey because they also wore black-based shoes with their white uniforms.
IMG_5013.JPG

I'm debating if I should wear these with the alternate royal blue 76ers jersey because I'm sure Reebok never made a black with royal Question or Answer. It's hard to find matching royal hats and shoes since the 76ers were identified with black during that era. It looks like I have no other choice since it's the only black-based Question I have.
IMG_5014.JPG

I got these recently. I refuse to acknowledge them with the Street Sleigh gimmick because I think they were an alternate 76ers shoe initially if I'm not mistaken. I couldn't beat a favorable deal.
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5009.JPG
IMG_5010.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG

I got these to go with the black 76ers jersey as a feasible substitute for the Answer 1 since I never had a pair of those in my life. Hopefully they'll re-release them.
IMG_5012.JPG

Perhaps I'll wear them with the white 76ers jersey because they also wore black-based shoes with their white uniforms.
IMG_5013.JPG

I'm debating if I should wear these with the alternate royal blue 76ers jersey because I'm sure Reebok never made a black with royal Question or Answer. It's hard to find matching royal hats and shoes since the 76ers were identified with black during that era. It looks like I have no other choice since it's the only black-based Question I have.
IMG_5014.JPG
I have these as well one my favorite questions. Just need the 3s and 4s

I have these as well one my favorite questions. Just need the 3s and 4s

I wouldn't say that myself as far as the Question goes. I like the original colors from the 1996-97 NBA season. I got the red suede from last year, now I just need both of the pearlized colors to have all 3. I hope they re-release those eventually.

Underrated. Ran em into the ground back then.

The gold medal pair? I've never seen anyone with these. Supposed to be 2004 pairs only but I don't know if they released cause that year they didn't win the gold.

The regular GR version was the same but no flag and gold accents. I bought two of them at Finish Line when they were $23. Ran one into the ground and don't know where my DS pair is. I thought this shoe was real dope.

The gold medal pair? I've never seen anyone with these. Supposed to be 2004 pairs only but I don't know if they released cause that year they didn't win the gold.

The regular GR version was the same but no flag and gold accents. I bought two of them at Finish Line when they were $23. Ran one into the ground and don't know where my DS pair is. I thought this shoe was real dope.
Ahhhhh, ok. I had the GR pair with no flag (I think). Didn’t the GR pair have a smaller flag somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom