The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I am kinda feeling these.....

1641306854622.png
1641306887074.png
1641306898964.png
1641306910537.png
1641306920847.png
1641306932978.png

I like these collaborations for some reason, it’s nice to see a brand doing something different

So that's why the T-Mac 3 LESSONS pair has AI branding. Gross.
This was a tough one. Trying to bridge the connection between Ai and T-Mac was difficult, but both had instructional based commercials showcasing their signature moves and that became the overall theme.

The graphic on this shoe is inspired by the Iverson crossover commercial for the answer 1 in ‘98. DNA was pulled from the platform he did the crossovers on, and the transition sequences reebok used breaking down the crossover. For Tmac the lessons commercial was chosen to pull from. Overall not the best story but I think the brand pushed by utilizing a lenticular brand effect on the toe which hadn’t been done before. The shifting graphics also played homage to move breakdowns as well. I don’t believe these will be releasing either. Hang tags and other details really brought these to life.

I am kinda feeling these.....

1641306854622.png
1641306887074.png
1641306898964.png
1641306910537.png
1641306920847.png
1641306932978.png

This isn’t the 2022 iteration . This is an old version from back in the day. At a point in time the Denver PE for 2022 was exact to the pair Allen wore in games… but I believe it may have changed due to reebok marketing team.

This isn’t the 2022 iteration . This is an old version from back in the day. At a point in time the Denver PE for 2022 was exact to the pair Allen wore in games… but I believe it may have changed due to reebok marketing team.
Damn that sucks. So zero chance of a Denver Nugget colorway?

Yes, there is a Denver nuggets question coming…. Just the images that are being shared aren’t correct. I think that’s like an ‘07 version that released. The 2022 will be closer to what A.I. wore in game… but reebok botched it a bit as usual. It’s close but not 100% the same… It’s Justin Reebok they mess up all the PE’s like rondo lows last year. Just odd and bad marketing as usual.

Yes, there is a Denver nuggets question coming…. Just the images that are being shared aren’t correct. I think that’s like an ‘07 version that released. The 2022 will be closer to what A.I. wore in game… but reebok botched it a bit as usual. It’s close but not 100% the same… It’s Justin Reebok they mess up all the PE’s like rondo lows last year. Just odd and bad marketing as usual.

It wouldn’t BE Reebok if they didn’t mess it up a bit, lol. We’re all kinda used to it at this point. We love them though!

This was a tough one. Trying to bridge the connection between Ai and T-Mac was difficult, but both had instructional based commercials showcasing their signature moves and that became the overall theme.

The graphic on this shoe is inspired by the Iverson crossover commercial for the answer 1 in ‘98. DNA was pulled from the platform he did the crossovers on, and the transition sequences reebok used breaking down the crossover. For Tmac the lessons commercial was chosen to pull from. Overall not the best story but I think the brand pushed by utilizing a lenticular brand effect on the toe which hadn’t been done before. The shifting graphics also played homage to move breakdowns as well. I don’t believe these will be releasing either. Hang tags and other details really brought these to life.

The Tmac won’t release or the Question?

Back
Top Bottom