The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

The new pictures of the Packer collab sold me on them. I need these. I'm even willing to head out to the brick and mortar store itself to make sure I get my pair.

From around my area asking around it seems like possibly JJ will get them and a small boutique none of big stores.

Knew I should of gotten earlier on that Packer link.... damn, 10.5-11 gone now.

But called about 10 stores, found that Shoe Palace is getting them Friday. Should be easy cop, will say I got a "dr.appt" when I get to work lol

Yeah, we asked around and JJ is not getting them as well as the other major stores. Had to work it out with a friend who had to call one of his boys to set us up. I don't think these will be as widely available as originally thought.

does anyone know Reebok.com getting them ???

i tweeted @Reebokclassics on twitter and I was rudely ignored just wanted to know if there coming north of the border...anyone's suggestion would def help...now i can see why Nike is much better when it comes to customer service...

Thanks
happy.gif

does anyone know Reebok.com getting them ???

i tweeted @Reebokclassics on twitter and I was rudely ignored just wanted to know if there coming north of the border...anyone's suggestion would def help...now i can see why Nike is much better when it comes to customer service...

The rookies were on reebok.com so Im guessing these will be too.

looking at the link up there i guess they are limited?
Not originally though. My spot got a sizable amount of these allocated to them from what I'm assuming is Reebok's catering of boutiques & smaller chains (Jimmy Jazz, Shoe Palace, etc.). The amount of Answers that are still sitting may have prompted this move. These are a much more popular shoe than the Answers and may not be a solid GR as before, but they're definitely spread-out in abundance. The presumed # of Red Toes was 5,000 total where my spot only received 12 pairs. With the Blue Toes, they probably have 2 FSRs and some other scattered sizes...

good info up there sniper, going by your info then they are more down the lines of a QS but some what limited I would assume

I wouldn't say it's a QS per say as I'm not completely sure of availability from more established chains later down the line, but definitely don't sleep on them now. Also, look-out for European retailers as they will eventually start taking orders in the coming days/weeks...

thanks sniper actually i got lucky i think it was monday? i don't remember but i got lucky through packershoes.com when they had them i had posted up the link luckly some fellow nt's were able to get their shoes as well, for those who didn't get them like you said don't sleep on them and good luck to all who want to purchase tonight at midnight

i believe jackthreads or gilt had a fsr of the red toe pearls if anyone is lookin for another potential backup option. i'm probably just gonna go down to a local spot if i don't do the midnight online

This is tonight right...

and not tomorrow...right?

Technically tomorrow would be the 6th at midnight..

Stil not for sale on their site.

I got to the 'place order' page at YCMC...my card got charged (showing pending), however the checkout page timed out and I haven't received email confirmation. Is this normal for YCMC (never placed an order through them), or am I SOL?

Back
Top Bottom