The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

Well these just came in the mail. Lol no one answered my question so I pulled the trigger and took a chance. Clearly they won't be worn in the rain because the tag does state that there can be transfer of color especially in wet conditions. So it's concerning but I got them under retail and I do love the extra set of cream laces and the face that the leather panels contrast each other. It's something you have to see up close to notice but I thought it was a cool addition to not just be a normal white and colored toe question.

20231110_133812.jpg

These Questions slated to release soon will be called "Free Agency". They're basing it on the pair Kobe Bryant wore during the 2002-03 season.

The Question Mid Red Toe with the pearlized toe is returning.

Reebok Question Mid Red Toe
Color: Footwear White/Vector Red/Footwear White
Style Code: 100074721
Release Date: 02/16/2024
Price: $170
1706909056826.png

1706909077943.png

1706909089443.png

1706909100424.png

1706909112086.png

I believe this version was available for retail back in 1997. I can't thoroughly recall because I wasn't into the Question at that time.

Did Iverson wear these on court? The red toe I recall him wearing on court was the suede toe.

He wore the suede on court. The metallics were retail at the time. I hope they don’t come with those chipped laces

Thanks a lot for clarifying.

That's what I thought regarding the red toe version he wore on court, it was the suede. The only pearlized version he wore on court during his rookie year was the blue toe.

I believe the suede red toe was released in limited quantity back in 1997. I think it was also a regional release limited to Philadelphia and his home state of Virginia.

A suede red toe was in general release back in 1998. But someone on this site previously informed me those weren't the same as the one he wore on court. I waited until 2020 to get the version similar to the one he wore on court.

Now I vaguely recall the pearlized red toe has been released sporadically ever since the Question has existed.

Why do I feel like the suede toes released but they were recalled due to the red suede bleeding and they replaced with pearlized? But maybe I was dreaming or mixing this story up with another shoe.

Why do I feel like the suede toes released but they were recalled due to the red suede bleeding and they replaced with pearlized? But maybe I was dreaming or mixing this story up with another shoe.
Bingo. Article in GQ said there was like 5k made.

Back
Top Bottom