The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Don't put all Reeboks in the same bucket- the Questions and the Omni Lite fit like a Jordan III or any Nike/Jordan mid with decent padding for that matter, up a half size for comfort. But I got a pair or Zigs and went TTS and they fit like a full size smaller. Then I went to buy the plain old classics and they ran almost a full size big.
If you went a half size up, you will be happy.
One piece of advice though- don't drive in them, where the heel of your foot rests is almost right on the 3 and there's no fixing that once you mess it up.
I go down .5 size in the Jordan 3s. I normally wear a 8.5 in Nike but in the 3s I wear a 8, so I ordered these Questions in a 8. Everybody is saying the fit a .5 big, so I went .5 down. 

I go down .5 size in the Jordan 3s. I normally wear a 8.5 in Nike but in the 3s I wear a 8, so I ordered these Questions in a 8. Everybody is saying the fit a .5 big, so I went .5 down. 
Trust me man, half size down was the right thing to do. If you went true to size you still would've been fine. BUT if you had gone half size up then you would've been screwed big time. Not sure what that other guy is talkin about

Already copped the blue toes weeks ago from packer, but I can't wait for the reebok x packer collab joints to come in next week. I'm sure I could of waited and got them for a little cheaper but I have a feeling the packer collab questions are going to be very limited, the site that had them today only had like 1 or 2 fsr. There is another pair with the blue specks on the midsole, I have not seen full pics of them but they look very promising just from the teaser pics.

Glad everybody was able to get theirs. I'm just hoping I bought the right size. People were saying the fit .5 big, just like the recent Jordan 3s. I would hate to have to return these because they probably won't have the right size to exchange later on. :\

Don't put all Reeboks in the same bucket- the Questions and the Omni Lite fit like a Jordan III or any Nike/Jordan mid with decent padding for that matter, up a half size for comfort. But I got a pair or Zigs and went TTS and they fit like a full size smaller. Then I went to buy the plain old classics and they ran almost a full size big.

If you went a half size up, you will be happy.

One piece of advice though- don't drive in them, where the heel of your foot rests is almost right on the 3 and there's no fixing that once you mess it up.
Do you not own any of these shoes or just have incredibly wide feet? I couldn't imagine going 0.5 size up in either. You'd be swimming with narrow-to-medium width feet...

If you went a half size up, you'd be able to hide your wallet in the toe-box...

kip2mylou...what is your tts? as-in, when you get measured at a shoe store w/ that metal device where you put your back heel up against the heel cup-lookin' thing?

just to give you some reference. i was measured to be a tts between 8 and 8.5 (i would say i'm a tts 8.25). while my foot is shorter than 8.5, but is also just barely longer than an 8. but in addition to that, my feet also are ever-so-slightly wider than what i would consider to be "normal" for athletic shoes (hence why minimalist running shoes work for me better due to the wider toe box area). that's why i personally refer to my tts for shoes as 8.5 (since my wider feet usually needs the extra room), even though a professional shoe fitter would say my tts should be closer to an 8 (hope that makes sense).

while i've not personally ever tried on a size 8 reebok question mid, i do have both pearlized red toes and blue toes in size 8.5, and they both fit me slightly loose (just the way i like 'em for casual wear). so that's why you hear that most people say that the shoes themselves run a .5 size big (and some will suggest you should order a .5 down for a nice snug and perfect fit).

i also have a few air jordan retros (iv's primarily), and i also get them in a size 8.5, where they're once again, just a bit loose (cuz again, i'm wearin' them casually).

so yeah, ultimately, for you, seeing that you get size 8 aj's...getting size 8 questions should be perfect (totally agreeing with dreamteamusa here)! so no worries brother.

Already copped the blue toes weeks ago from packer, but I can't wait for the reebok x packer collab joints to come in next week. I'm sure I could of waited and got them for a little cheaper but I have a feeling the packer collab questions are going to be very limited, the site that had them today only had like 1 or 2 fsr. There is another pair with the blue specks on the midsole, I have not seen full pics of them but they look very promising just from the teaser pics.

Can't wait for mine to come in too. When is Packer officially dropping them? Have a feeling they're going to be difficult to get from their site

Last edited:
Shipping e-mail from Reebok :smokin

I called to ask about adding the 25% thing, they said no cause of it being a limited item,

So then I say.. well I know a few others that it worked for. She replied, if they look at the confirmation total, it will be the full price and not the discount price :nerd:

I got my email form YCMC tonight, and I didn't know they were located in Baltimore. They are estimated to be here Monday. I wish UPS shipped on weekends; I'd probably have them tomorrow. 

Walked into my local Shoe Palace this morning and copped my size 13 with ease. No hassle, no bs, no lines..this week is starting to look up. I want to cop that Mitchell Ness Ness PHILA jersey :smokin that asap and I'm on the hunt for a pair of red toes but theres none on ebay in my size.

Anyone have info on this hat?

allen-iverson-talks-creating-the-reebok-the-question-0.jpeg

Last edited:
Shipping e-mail from Reebok
smokin.gif

I called to ask about adding the 25% thing, they said no cause of it being a limited item,
So then I say.. well I know a few others that it worked for. She replied, if they look at the confirmation total, it will be the full price and not the discount price
nerd.gif
Hate to break it to you, but she lied to you. I just checked both my order confirmation and shipment confirmation emails and both show te total price included the 25% discount. I'm sure others can vouch for this as well.

As of right now, Reebok.com has the following sizes back in-stock 7, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, and 14. Use the following link: http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-question-mid-shoes/NK482?cid=J82534&breadcrumb=1z13070 .

Also use coupon COLUMBUS25 for 25% off and free shipping.
Thanks for the look-out! Was just about to go out the door for my morning run, but decided to check my e-mail & NT before doing so. Now I'm able to give my other pair to one of my dudes since he needed my 10 and I need another 9.5...

Can't beat under $100 shipped...

I walked into my local store just to what was in stock and saw these sitting on the shelf. I was able to grab my size with a 20% off military discount for about $100!

thanks for the coupon up there guys unfortunetly i had bought the questions through packer shoes but was able to get the wifey the questions for 73.05 shipped can't go wrong on that :nthat:

I attempted to order the blue toes Questions from YCMC on Thursday night but their website kept crashing. After awhile of trying, I was able to finally get to the submit order page. I hit submit order but it kept timing out. I tried a few times and eventually gave up. I checked my email on Friday night and noticed an order confirmation for my order. I was surprise to see I got through. I've never ordered from ShoeCity before so I hope I get my pair and it doesn't get cancelled. Free shipping, no tax, and copped under retailed. Can't beat that! 
smokin.gif

I attempted to order the blue toes Questions from YCMC on Thursday night but their website kept crashing. After awhile of trying, I was able to finally get to the submit order page. I hit submit order but it kept timing out. I tried a few times and eventually gave up. I checked my email on Friday night and noticed an order confirmation for my order. I was surprise to see I got through. I've never ordered from ShoeCity before so I hope I get my pair and it doesn't get cancelled. Free shipping, no tax, and copped under retailed. Can't beat that!  :smokin
But you can beat that though. Even with tax, you still get 25% off Reebok.com and what looks like a much easier checkout process...

Back
Top Bottom