The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

me being a pure nike head, only having nikes in my sneaker arsenal, Im a little ashamed at how nice the quality on the reebok questions are compared to the Jordan retros.

These questions look&feel great in person.

^^ I feel you, they actually use real leather and it has that shoe/leather smell, not to mention they're cheaper

Cheaper + better quality (Question) > JB

I think these are gonna be my fav release of the year

So I'm doing some thrift shopping at a place for the first time and look what I find.  I get my restoration materials out and go to work.  Top is the before and the bottoms are the after.

Here's an on feet.

Cost me a total of $7.  I'm still shocked to find these.  Some one told me on SC, that these released in 1998. I hope its true!

Last edited:
So I'm doing some thrift shopping at a place for the first time and look what I find.  I get my restoration materials out and go to work.  Top is the before and the bottoms are the after.

Here's an on feet.

Cost me a total of $7.  I'm still shocked to find these.  Some one told me on SC, that these released in 1998. I hope its true!
GREAT find!

Here's an on feet.

GREAT find!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! :wow:

Great find man!

Love these!

The Anniversary Edition is looking reeeeaaaal nice. I'm a sucker for all black kicks and these are right up my alley.

How have the other releases been this year? First day sellouts? Sitting on shelves?

I haven't been in the loop with these this year, but I had a pair in elementary school and I hooped in them ALL the time. Absolutely loved them growing up.

^^ the previous releases sold out instantly but these black/gold are still up in a full size run on PYS, so that may be an indication about how these will sell, but on release day you never know

P.S i think footlocker and etc actually are selling the questions for the first time 

just got my delivery confirmation from pys....ordered last nite and will b delivered tmrw...talk about fast delivery :smile:

^^ the previous releases sold out instantly but these black/gold are still up in a full size run on PYS, so that may be an indication about how these will sell, but on release day you never know

P.S i think footlocker and etc actually are selling the questions for the first time 
Thanks for the info. People are probably broke from stocking on the XIs last week, so these are being slept on. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on PYS.

One last question: How do they fit? I get everything in size 10, so I'll probably do the same here unless these fit really really small.

Thanks for the info. People are probably broke from stocking on the XIs last week, so these are being slept on. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on PYS.

One last question: How do they fit? I get everything in size 10, so I'll probably do the same here unless these fit really really small.
I'd say they fit true but with a little extra space width wise which is great for people with wider feet like myself
just got my delivery confirmation from pys....ordered last nite and will b delivered tmrw...talk about fast delivery :smile:

Didn't they say that they wouldn't ship till Jan 2nd and i ordered yesterday too,

I'd say they fit true but with a little extra space width wise which is great for people with wider feet like myself
Alright, cool. Roomier is better than snug to me. Payment confirmed on PYS
pimp.gif

Now I'll just wait patiently as I admire all the pics online..

Heh, also just realized that the Questions go hand in hand with my handle
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Footlocker near at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, FL had the black/gold Questions on shelves the day of the Christmas Pack releases. I doubt they'll be hard to get.

^^ everyone I know including me goes up a half size. And just so you know, I wear an 11.5 in jordans, non sb dunks and AF1's , sz 12 in all AM's and new balances. Just to give you a frame of reference.

Back
Top Bottom