The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

If anybody is interested I have a size 9 worn once Blue Toe Question I'm trying to get rid of. Turns out they are too big. Big bummer. PM if interested. Just trying to get rid of them, not trying to break anybody's wallet.

If anybody is interested I have a size 9 worn once Blue Toe Question I'm trying to get rid of. Turns out they are too big. Big bummer. PM if interested. Just trying to get rid of them, not trying to break anybody's wallet.

Why can't you be a 10.5-11?? :lol:

Why can't you be a 10.5-11??
laugh.gif
GrailStatus has the blue toes for 155+10 shipping if your interested

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/reebok-question-mid-the-crossover

BTW, YCMC still has a size 8-11 for the gold/black

Coupon Code:  RBK20 (Take $20 off your order)

http://ycmc.com/men/shoes/basketball/question-mid-129373.html

Last edited:
Had to pass on the Black/Gold joints didn't want too but it's been alot of other releases droppin this month and more to come. Hopefully these sit for awhile so I can pick them up mid/late january.

I've read thru the last couple of pages and have looked at all the sites mentioned but have no luck in finding a pair with the red or blue tips in size 12. Anyone know of any other websites I can look at or can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

ebay is pretty much your only shot now. a few euro spots had both up for about a month after eaches release, but that was a while back

got my blk/gld in today from ycmc. patent leather looks so much better than that of the jordan xi's. also came with reebok water bottle. lol

got my blk/gld in today from ycmc. patent leather looks so much better than that of the jordan xi's. also came with reebok water bottle. lol
Ahh, freebies like that are always nice. PYS just gave me a coupon and a sticker
frown.gif

I kind of agree about the PL looking better than the XIs. The Questions have a textured look and feel to them while still being shiny. However, the XIs have a plastic look and feel to them which makes you forget that it's supposed to be leather.

I want to see these hit Reebok's ID site. There's a lot of potential.

kingofny,

Have you heard anything from Reebok about the shoe's future. If I still had people close to the situation I would have been put that bug in their ear.

The reason I ask is because my nephews bought two pairs at shoe palace in Sacramento CA and they came in the blue and red boxes. Then I look at all these shoe reviews on youtube and they have the black and gold boxes.

my blue toe questions were in the black/gold box.  Maybe GS sizes had a different box?  Or restocks?  I dunno

Back
Top Bottom