The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

hmm no they're not.

Major retailers will all be carrying them on the 22nd

If you were just trying to promote your site might as well give us some coupons to use with it.

No tax, free shipping. Not bad. But I did not know it was pre order, thought they were shipping early lol. They don't charge you until they ship, right?

All these crispy blue toes make me wish I woulda just exchanged mine when they came in jacked up ... never orderin from karma loop ever again -.-;;;

those smooth toes just look so nice. mine's all bent up :/

I got home today from work to find a package from Crooked Tongues. Saturday night to Thursday afternoon is a hell of a turnaround time from England to New England.
Here are the pics alongside Georgetowns and NYEs as promised...
Sweet pick up fam, gonna have to pull the trigger myself than. Wish I would have jumped on them when they were on wellgosh though.

So I just scooped the Georgetown Questions from my Foot Locker on impulse and.....

I couldn't be happier.....

Not only do these look so clean, but they have ACTUAL CUSHIONING IN THEM.  The Hexalite is definitely a firmer cassette, but I'm so happy these finally have HEEL and FOREFOOT cushioning, as they've FINALLY done the original some justice.  Sucks they couldn't do the same for the Answer IV.  I know Nightwing2303 said there is only foam in the forefoot, but it definitely feels like something is bouncy in the forefoot (I'm wear testing these right now WITHOUT the thick cushioned performance sockliner in them).

I have a pair of the 2009 Black Questions that retro'd, and the "Hexalite" pod is simply some type of window thing that doesn't feel like there is an actual cushioning unit cassette in between the "window" and the midsole.  The 2009 pair are still really comfortable however (thanks to the performance sockliner they put in those also).  I'm really torn as to whether these Georgetowns will be my hooping shoes, or to cop another pair for rocking and one for hooping.  If I can sell enough shoes to make the 260 something dollars, I'm definitely getting another pair; never know when Reebok may skimp out on cushioning on the next Question retros.  May have to sell my 2003 Red Toe Questions (with the gold chain) to make some of this money back because I HAVE to have mutiple pairs of these Questions......

I was also shocked to see the Answer IV's had 3M....almost copped those too, even without the DMX, because that 3M is at least included (halfway anyway).  If only I could score 300 extra bucks somehow lol...

Last edited:
I really love how these look and feel. Any info on more releases on different color ways?

I got home today from work to find a package from Crooked Tongues. Saturday night to Thursday afternoon is a hell of a turnaround time from England to New England.
Here are the pics alongside Georgetowns and NYEs as promised...

Copped from Crooked Tongues and received mine Saturday too... Never had a pair of Questions so I was really excited about these but once I put these on I was bummed out because of how bulky these are. Granted I wear a size 13 but I would think that as a PG shoe these wouldn't be so massive. Won't be rocking these with shorts...

Copped from Crooked Tongues and received mine Saturday too... Never had a pair of Questions so I was really excited about these but once I put these on I was bummed out because of how bulky these are. Granted I wear a size 13 but I would think that as a PG shoe these wouldn't be so massive. Won't be rocking these with shorts...
Bulky as in theres more space than a typical size 13 or that there is just outside bulk?

aren't most if not all bball shoes from the 90's chunky?

but i agree with you that these mids are more for jeans or sweats.

the lows will probably look just fine with shorts (but they are probably still gonna feel heavy on feet).

aren't most if not all bball shoes from the 90's chunky?

but i agree with you that these mids are more for jeans or sweats.

the lows will probably look just fine with shorts (but they are probably still gonna feel heavy on feet).

I had responded to this cat's original comments earlier but some IE issues forced me to close the browser before submitting the response. I essentially stated that 90s basketball sneakers in general were bulky and Reebok has a done a great job replicating the OG Questions.

What some don't realize is that Nike/JB strip away the padding/liner from their retro product and use inferior materials like pleather and suede on their retro product thereby giving it a 'slimmer look' but OG XIs, XIIs, XIIIs (just for reference) are pretty damn bulky.

^^ nothing wrong with bulky either. i personally prefer playing in bulkier shoes such as these, the crazy 8's, air raids, older lebrons, etc. since they feel firmer and more stable than some of these newer shoes like the hyperdunks and so forth that feel so flimsy. not to mention that they last longer and can withstand more abuse

What's good everyone? Say these first came out during my high school days in the 90's, with that said I always wanted a pair but with working and paying other bills (yes even back then), plus the many shoes that came out, I never was able to get a pair. Anyone who has the OG pairs from the 90's or knows the answer (no pun intended) to my question (no pun intended again, LOL!), was there a leather pearlized red toe and suede/nubuck red toe pair released back in the 90's? Thank you for your time. Yes, I am on the the look out for the red toe and blue toe as well any help or direction much appriecated (yes I know late to the game for this retro, but I had too much going on at the time of the recent release. Thanks again. Peace.

Last edited:
I can't seem to stop thinking about the SNS Questions set to release a couple days from now. I know I need to save up (16 year old wanting a car) but they look so buttery!

What's good everyone? Say these first came out during my high school days in the 90's, with that said I always wanted a pair but with working and paying other bills (yes even back then), plus the many shoes that came out, I never was able to get a pair. Anyone who has the OG pairs from the 90's or knows the answer (no pun intended) to my question (no pun intended again, LOL!), was there a leather pearlized red toe and suede/nubuck red toe pair released back in the 90's? Thank you for your time. Yes, I am on the the look out for the red toe and blue toe as well any help or direction much appriecated (yes I know late to the game for this retro, but I had too much going on at the time of the recent release. Thanks again. Peace.

My man I believe that the 'red toe' has been retroed as a suede, leather and 'pearlized leather' variant over the years. It's been a few years but I think the OG release was 'suede' only. At this stage you're going to have to hit eBay or your local Kijiji/CL for either the 'pearlized' red toe or blue toe variants. Alot of people are saying the 'red toe' quality is better than the 'blue toe' so if you have to pick one, go with the former.

^^ nothing wrong with bulky either. i personally prefer playing in bulkier shoes such as these, the crazy 8's, air raids, older lebrons, etc. since they feel firmer and more stable than some of these newer shoes like the hyperdunks and so forth that feel so flimsy. not to mention that they last longer and can withstand more abuse

+1. I'm not a fan at all of these 'all plastic' shoes. It was a novelty on the 'Bron VIIs and VIIIs but it's annoying to see leather removed from almost all 'inline' basketball product.

Back
Top Bottom