The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Right. My Packer Questions were $160 shipped. The SNS price including international shipping is right on point at $164. Also not a laker fan but the suede upper is bananas! If for some reason any of the stateside stores come in at a much lower retail I'll double up.
;==- pete

WHAT IN THE WORLD PACKER SHOES? 185 really?

guess these just arent for me.

maybe if i wait it out even more... lol ill just wait for those bait collabs and the iridescent snakes

Last edited:
Packers have em but 185 shipped!

Edit nvrmind already posted didnt see lol

Last edited:
Didn't want to pay that price but since sns was out of them I went to packer and said forget it. Let me get this over with. Done deal
If the barkleys n kds wasnt coming out this weekend ill b on it 165 was a lot 185 is even worse dont think its worth it for a pair of questions :/

As space ghost stated if its available cheaper later on ill cop

Passed on these. Quality looks great, but much like the Packer collaboration, I couldn't see myself wearing them. Congrats to those that copped!

Also, my guy across the pond said SNS has a lot in store still. Might restock online if they sit from what I'm told...

damn...missed the packer release, thought it will be tomorrow :smh:

smh at that packer retail price, but probably would copped anyway just to be safe...now we will see what happens with SNS

if any of the overseas websites carrying these sells em for cheaper then i'll cop.

Hanon-shop is supposed to get them but if what they sell the nye's ($176) and blue toes ($169) is any indication, definitely won't be cheaper. Anyone know what they sold the Burn Rubbers for? I thought I saw them on Solebox for $175 before their site went down.

Right. My Packer Questions were $160 shipped. The SNS price including international shipping is right on point at $164. Also not a laker fan but the suede upper is bananas! If for some reason any of the stateside stores come in at a much lower retail I'll double up.
;==- pete
this

slightly off-topic but technically it's an indirectly-related "question" (pun intended).

am i the only person who shys away and avoids from buyin' any sneaker colorway that are obviously based off of or inspired by any colleges (in this case here, georgetown) that i didn't go to?

i don't know what it is with me, since i don't think twice before buying colorways of all sorts of sneakers based off of professional teams (e.g. dolphins, 49ers, cowboys, bulls, lakers, etc.), but i just can't bring myself to do it for college-inspired colorways.

hence, while i think the cw for these georgetown questions are dope, i'm not sure if i would ever rock those shoes, because it's not the college i went to...

know what i mean? anyone else feel the same/different? i know some of you were sayin' you wouldn't get the "crocus" questions because they look like lakers colors...

i dont know champ

grown men buy what they want

the college you went to cares nothing about you especially since you're no longer giving them money

but at the same time do you

slightly off-topic but technically it's an indirectly-related "question" (pun intended).

am i the only person who shys away and avoids from buyin' any sneaker colorway that are obviously based off of or inspired by any colleges (in this case here, georgetown) that i didn't go to?

i don't know what it is with me, since i don't think twice before buying colorways of all sorts of sneakers based off of professional teams (e.g. dolphins, 49ers, cowboys, bulls, lakers, etc.), but i just can't bring myself to do it for college-inspired colorways.

hence, while i think the cw for these georgetown questions are dope, i'm not sure if i would ever rock those shoes, because it's not the college i went to...

know what i mean? anyone else feel the same/different? i know some of you were sayin' you wouldn't get the "crocus" questions because they look like lakers colors...
Only with football...makes me feel like a traitor if I wear anything inspired by any other team besides the NY Giants.

If you didn't want to wear them because they were the school colors of your rivals then I would understand that

just got the infamous cancellation email from SNS this morning...kinda expected it, but feels batman :smh:

Havent received anyrhing yet hopefully mines goes thru charge shows up on my card and everything

charge showed up last night on my card too, but they reversed it this morning...now I wish I caught the packer release yesterday :smh:

Back
Top Bottom