The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Nothing about the colorblocking says AJ XI IMO.
really? nothing? it's blocked an awful lot like the 11. only thing that really throws it off is the full red lining. if the lining was black then you would probly notice better

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Nothing about the colorblocking says AJ XI IMO.
really? nothing? it's blocked an awful lot like the 11. only thing that really throws it off is the full red lining. if the lining was black then you would probly notice better

but the holiday 2013s are just variations of the shade of purple. The upper is dark purple, middle varsity purple, and midsole is lavender. The only other color not purple related on the shoe is red.

Last edited:
All I know is I would go HAM if these ever made it to ID with good options.
this where shoe companies are failing, charge 150 for id question and watch the money come in, when it comes to nike charge 250 for foams, 225 for xi and watch how much people would spend plus it would cut in on the fakes.....maybe not

And that's the only thing I see. Still doesn't make the colorblocking look similar to XIs, IMO.

that's what colorblocking means tho, the placement of color

it's in the same spot as the 11s just in different colors

I remember back in the day someone on here either posted a sample or a photoshop of the questions in the concord colorway and it was a real close look to the 11

I decided to pull the trigger on the navy pearlized joints on crookedtongues and they had 1 left. Put in my info and than they sold out. Someone took 'em right from under my nose. Damn.

I decided to pull the trigger on the navy pearlized joints on crookedtongues and they had 1 left. Put in my info and than they sold out. Someone took 'em right from under my nose. Damn.
wanted those too but was hoping to find them closer to retail. Guess not lol

any other UK sites that may have them up? Stuck out on WellGosh and Crooked. And Crooked had them up mad long, I just decided to pull that trigger today and it was a day late apparently.

so glad i held off on the all white pack Question lows. was about to pull the trigger until i zoomed over the shoe and got a closer look at the "pearl necklace" print.....

Last edited:
I saw a pair of blue Answers at the Finish Line that had the same thing going on!! I thought the roof had leaked on them or something. :lol:

so glad i held off on the all white pack Question lows. was about to pull the trigger until i zoomed over the shoe and got a closer look at the "pearl necklace" print.....

wow what the f*#$, really wanted these but i changed my mind now lol....

in other news, managed to get hooked up with the crocus questions for its TRUE retail price

New box, excellent (and i mean excellent) quality, buttery suede, could not be any happier.

hmmm...i hope you're not being serious...because i don't think that's how the toebox actually looks...

see victorious's image on page 77:

Got my icy whites on Wednesday, really clean.

hey space ghost, how much did you end up gettin' the crocus for? and i'm glad to hear you were able to cop them after initially missin' out...

The white low top Questions do not come with the "water spot" effect. I just saw them in person when Ii picked up my AJ XI's. They use regular leather at the toe.

My crocus' came in today from packers. Straight butter. :smokin

Box got kinda beat tho.

Last edited:
crookedtongues is messing with me, I check on my size and it's there again, I go to pull the trigger, put payment info and it's now sold out, WTF?

The white low top Questions do not come with the "water spot" effect. I just saw them in person when Ii picked up my AJ XI's. They use regular leather at the toe.

I just got this image off the bay. go see for urself.

hey vader...if you check out photos from shops that physically got these shoes in and took photos of them then (instead of these pre-production marketing images from reebok), you'll know that they do in fact...do not come w/ the water effect.

just go to sneaker politics, ycmc, or even footlocker unlocked blog...

us 10.5 blue toes for $122 shipped from 03 release. message me for details. not mine for sale. just found them.

I'm betting those are pre-production and Reebok skipped on that effect. I know they did the opposite with the navy/light blue-grey Answer lV's, those had no "water spots" on them in any catalogue pics but they released them with that effect. Totally took me by surprise when I saw them at HOH. Anyway, there might be a chance Eastbay got that option as an exclusive. I know Footlocker pairs are "spot free" tho.

Back
Top Bottom