The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Sole Swap uses the Reebok Question Mid as the canvas to his latest custom sneaker creation.

Where can I cop those Phillie throwbacks? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I never buy Reeboks.. But I can't pass these up. 

I think they want to build up more of a thirst for them especially the boutique collabs. If they start selling a little faster they might.

In case anyone missed it from earlier, SNS (along with certain other sites) will be releasing the red/mint pair online at 9a EDT for $139.

Last edited:
In case anyone missed it from earlier, SNS (along with certain other sites) will be releasing the red/mint pair online at 10a EDT for $139.
It's actually 9AM EST. My dude out there will pick mine up at noon. I like the colorway, but the Question silhouette is certainly on the bulky side so I'll see how they are in-person to make my final judgement. To the guys out there following the pin-cuff trend, you will not be able to do those with the Questions & pull it off successfully. (Just a fair warning.):lol:

It's actually 9AM EST. My dude out there will pick mine up at noon. I like the colorway, but the Question silhouette is certainly on the bulky side so I'll see how they are in-person to make my final judgement. To the guys out there following the pin-cuff trend, you will not be able to do those with the Questions & pull it off successfully. (Just a fair warning.):lol:

Narf, so it is.

Forgot about DST.

Edit:

Looks like Hanon did their release at midnight BST (~6 hours ago), and they're sold out.

Edit 2:

Packer Shoes will drop them at noon EDT, but they'll be $175.

Last edited:
SNS has said, on their site they will over sale these(on accident) and then notify Everybody within 24 hours if their order went through or not.

gluck to folks snaggin the SNS today. I'ma hope for a restock as I completely missed this one... :/

My crocus from SNS got cancelled so best of luck to everyone getting their order confirmed.  I'll check later next week to see if these show up around town like the crocus did before them.

Back
Top Bottom