The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone know where I can get a size 13 Black/Gold question? Been looking around everywhere and they're all sold out, or they don't have my size.
you will prob have to check out ebay and fb groups, possibly CL but it's harder to find reeboks as they don't get the same resell value as n/jb

sorry man, I still have my release from 2006 didn't pick up anything other than the burn rubbers and draft pics so I missed out on the Hoyas but i'm find them
Yo! Dude on CL wants $300 for the burn rubbers. Those and the BAITS make me wish I was into kicks man. I could've gotten some exclusives smh

Anyone know where I can get a size 13 Black/Gold question? Been looking around everywhere and they're all sold out, or they don't have my size.

it's been a few weeks (maybe 3?), but undefeated in santa monica still had pairs. no clue what sizes though, but suggest you give them a call (no clue if they do phone orders or not though)...

good luck!

it's been a few weeks (maybe 3?), but undefeated in santa monica still had pairs. no clue what sizes though, but suggest you give them a call (no clue if they do phone orders or not though)...

good luck!
I will. Thanks. Hopefully I can get them. LOL. You got a pair?

^yeah, when they 1st dropped, i copped a pair (from reebok.com i think?). i feel like they sat around for quite awhile actually...

good luck!

The NYE pair? Those are like 16 months old, they're still sitting on stock?

black and golds sat for a good minute
i would have gotten them had it been all leather with no patent leather like the og's
oh well, maybe one day

black and golds sat for a good minute
i would have gotten them had it been all leather with no patent leather like the og's
oh well, maybe one day
Now you making me feel even worse. Sat for a min, and now I can't find them SMH, not even on Ebay. I wear size 13.

This is what I got most in 06-07 and didn't replace any when they retroed in 12, need them hoya, banners and ballot on the fence now about the white noise and red stash

Last edited:
They're so cheap because no one wants them. All of those "Ghost of Xmas" packs are still sitting. 

I found a 13 in Black/Gold on Ebay... Almost $180 bucks, though. Indecisive. 

I know those Black/Gold questions actually have leather on them but that $180 price is insane - this shoe was marked down pretty heavily before it moved.

I would PM the seller and see if they they are willing to go lower, because they must've scooped the shoe for about $60-$80 and trying to make $100 on the shoe.

I know those Black/Gold questions actually have leather on them but that $180 price is insane - this shoe was marked down pretty heavily before it moved.

I would PM the seller and see if they they are willing to go lower, because they must've scooped the shoe for about $60-$80 and trying to make $100 on the shoe.
And $18 is for shipping SMH. I really want them, though and can't find my size anywhere. Why are 13s so hard to come by? You'd think my size would have more availability than the average 8-10. Pisses me off......

They probably bought em $110, tops. But, true. I suppose I will hit them up.

sup guys

got a few things in recently ill share with yall when i take some pics later

i can never decide between the 2 SNS pairs one day i like Crocus more the next day its the Shoe about nothing

Back
Top Bottom