The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

My whole packer question family
Nice shot man, loving the background and everything 
pimp.gif

Trent,  I don't think these will drop to $60 to be honest.  It's very early but I feel like this colorway is appealing to the masses. 

As probably the only Trailblazer fan from NY, I'll pick up D. Lillards adidas sig, but I wonder what Reebok would have done if he wore Questions.

Corporate is running a sale tonight I believe 30% off by inputting CORPORATE at checkout with shipping my Question Pumps came to $137.50

Glad that y'all had better luck with the quality on your St. Anthony's than I. Turbo, that's a dope shot with the OG Answers. And you weren't kidding about the condition of your box, wonder what the hell happened to it?

onin - thats a nice collection Baits SNS shoe about nothing and St Ants are my favorite

villa questions look really nice on feet i need to get a pair eventually

damn i never seen anything like that with the "Hexalite" pods. is it on the inner side of the shoe? at least it wouldnt be so noticeable if it is

Last edited:
Thank you sir! Gottaget those villas myself i just cant pull the drigger at the 180 tag for reeboks lol

Turbo, that's a dope shot with the OG Answers. And you weren't kidding about the condition of your box, wonder what the hell happened to it?

Thanks man, glad you like the pic 
smile.gif

I don't know but Reebok is known for shipping the boxes messed up. Mine seemed like it was at the very top of the shipment because you can see rope lines compressed onto the top and sides of the box. Then, the double box they shipped it in was worse! Crushed and all 
laugh.gif

About your shoe, did they place a small hexalite trim piece (say for the front section) into the larger rear pod?  Or did they just cut it wrong?  Crazy I've never seen a defect this big on a Question shoe.

Last edited:
damn i never seen anything like that with the "Hexalite" pods. is it on the inner side of the shoe? at least it wouldnt be so noticeable if it is
On the outer side of the shoe, unfortunately. :smh:
  Thanks man, glad you like the pic :smile:
I don't know but Reebok is known for shipping the boxes messed up. Mine seemed like it was at the very top of the shipment because you can see rope lines compressed onto the top and sides of the box. Then, the double box they shipped it in was worse! Crushed and all :lol:

About your shoe, did they place a small hexalite trim piece (say for the front section) into the larger rear pod?  Or did they just cut it wrong?  Crazy I've never seen a defect this big on a Question shoe.
I don't believe they did that, the piece is a fair amount bigger than the front pod. Looks like it was just cut or shaped wrong; I've never seen hexagons that are angled or limp in the Hexalite, as they are on the left side of the rear pod. Just simply looks like an awful manufacturer's defect.

Last edited:
On the outer side of the shoe, unfortunately.
mean.gif

I don't believe they did that, the piece is a fair amount bigger than the front pod. Looks like it was just cut or shaped wrong; I've never seen hexagons that are angled or limp in the Hexalite, as they are on the left side of the rear pod. Just simply looks like an awful manufacturer's defect.

Ah I see.  All hope isn't lost though, I would go about fixing it like this...

Get an exacto knife (or a razor blade on the cheap)

Then make an incision on each side of the shoe (rear side only). Try to cut as close as possible to the inner midsole foam as possible. It'll be easier to hide the cut you make.

Remove the hexalite piece using some tweezers because it's not glued in, only the plastic "casing" is glued.

Then, swap them out and get some crazy glue to reseal the cuts. Use very little glue so you don't get that "white haze" residue.

Last edited:

My question family, really happy that the Saint Anthony's dropped, along with those SNS joints.. BTW if anyone can hook me up with DS Denver Questions in a size 11 if would be highly appreciated!!

Last edited:
My question family, really happy that the Saint Anthony's dropped, along with those SNS joints.. BTW if anyone can hook me up with DS Denver Questions in a size 11 if would be highly appreciated!!
i still kick myself for not picking up any of those when they were on sale for $40

Back
Top Bottom