The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I wonder what theme Reebok is going for on these. My brother says they remind him of Brazil colors.

Tell your brother those are the outlet specials with the $29.99 theme! :smh:

All jokes aside, those are pretty atrocious and the silhouette looks off.

yep, couldnt agree more..... would have even preferred the gray sole they used on the white/black mids.

dont understand why they make the sole a completely different color than the shoe's color scheme.
From what I saw at FL, the color of the toe is gravitating towards green. When the sole goes yellow with the blue tint it might go... green

Well, for those of you who haven't seen it, it looks like Waldy Cruz (sneaker collector dude from Philly I follow on Twitter) won that Finish Line Question design contest. So Reebok invites him to their HQ for a tour and to finish some design aspects so they can make his 1/1 pair (apparently it was a Question Low he designed). While he's there, he snaps some pics of a Kendrick sample pair of Classic Leathers done the same way as the Red/Blue "Neutral" Vents and posts them on Twitter. Well, the sneaker blogs go ham reposting his pics, and Reebok was (rightfully, imo) pissed enough to actually cancel his custom. He's been *****ing about it on twitter, but I think he's in the wrong. He says they asked him not to take pics of certain things, but didn't specifically say not to on others.

In general he's a pretty good dude, and I've bought stuff from him before for good deals. But I definitely think he kinda overstepped on this one just to get some quick social media hype, and it cost him pretty badly.

Well, for those of you who haven't seen it, it looks like Waldy Cruz (sneaker collector dude from Philly I follow on Twitter) won that Finish Line Question design contest. So Reebok invites him to their HQ for a tour and to finish some design aspects so they can make his 1/1 pair (apparently it was a Question Low he designed). While he's there, he snaps some pics of a Kendrick sample pair of Classic Leathers done the same way as the Red/Blue "Neutral" Vents and posts them on Twitter. Well, the sneaker blogs go ham reposting his pics, and Reebok was (rightfully, imo) pissed enough to actually cancel his custom. He's been *****ing about it on twitter, but I think he's in the wrong. He says they asked him not to take pics of certain things, but didn't specifically say not to on others.

In general he's a pretty good dude, and I've bought stuff from him before for good deals. But I definitely think he kinda overstepped on this one just to get some quick social media hype, and it cost him pretty badly.

Shouldn't have done it.. I mean, if I had the opportunity to design my own shoe, I wouldn't jeopardize it. But, since Reebok cancelled his, I'll take his spot lol.. And weren't there supposed to be 3 winners?

Posted it on the other thread, but I am so mad at this I will do it here too.

Angry rant!

What a ****ING idiot, fcucktards like that are what is all wrong with today's generation and the status of the sneaker culture, it really makes me super mad, not only for this ishhead and ruing it for all of us, but for Reebok too for selecting him in a first place, I am sorry, and that will sound like a giant dbag statement to someone that doesn't know me, but it should have been me, or someone that really loves, lives and breathes Reebok, a person that is in to Reebok for ever and understands NDA agreements. ****! 

So since the contest is over what designs did you guys have in mind? I was gonna base mines off the 2001 76ers alternate uni's... It'd be a crazy design

The flaunting is pretty common here amongst us Philadelphians. What I "would" have done was snap the pics and save them on my phone for use on a later date.

Last edited:
As far as custom for me, I like a basic original red toe, would of replace question logo with the I3 one. Nothing complicated.

Back
Top Bottom