The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

footaction lol.jpg

I just wanna know the name of the manager smokin' mids who implemented this new captcha system on the footsites that makes checking out as an actual....you know...human, impossible.

Just got hit with it. Time to move on.

After 38 minutes of trying to add to cart on Champs, and getting a lot of popup windows asking me to prove "I'm not a robot", I finally got hit with the dreaded blocked window. Now I can't even log on the other Foot Locker Inc. sites due to their system blocking me all across the board.

And I certainly was logged in at Champs and tried to check out immediately once it hit 7:00AM Pacific time.

If I don't get these Question Lakers, then I'll live with it. I already struck out on the LeBron VII Lakers earlier this year with the same online ordeal on the morning of the release day, so it's nothing new.

Why have the footsites never updated their carting system. They are all unusable anytime there is a big release

i passed on these. i didnt like the little changes they did from the pair kobe wore. its weird how shoe companies cant replicate the exact shoe. its not like we dont live in a time where everything in the past can be accessible

i passed on these. i didnt like the little changes they did from the pair kobe wore. its weird how shoe companies cant replicate the exact shoe. its not like we dont live in a time where everything in the past can be accessible
What were the changes from the pair Kobe wore?

Most of the common sizes of the Question Lakers are gone from the Foot Locker Inc. sites now after seeing them being updated. Only uncommon sizes are available to select and try to check out because the common sizes are shaded out meaning not being able to select.

What were the changes from the pair Kobe wore?
correct me if im wrong but the reebok logo on the side is supposed to be just purple, the 3 on the heel is supposed to be an 8, the hexalite honeycomb is supposed to be purple with yellow lines compared to these having yellow with purple lines. and the yellow is more dark on the toe

there use to be pics of the shoe from the side but i cant find them online anymore

then again i could totally be wrong. im old

Hey guys quick question. The pairs on shoe palace website, do they have the special packaging ?

Those Foot Locker Inc. sites are a f'n joke! 🙄

I'm still blocked all across their sites just because they still suspect I'm a robot due to me constantly clicking to add my size to the cart immediately within the hour after they went on sale. The irony is their inventory of Question Lakers was immediately hoarded by the actual bots at approximately 7:00AM Pacific time.

For those that haven't seen this review, since there are a few questions (no pun intended) on these

correct me if im wrong but the reebok logo on the side is supposed to be just purple, the 3 on the heel is supposed to be an 8, the hexalite honeycomb is supposed to be purple with yellow lines compared to these having yellow with purple lines. and the yellow is more dark on the toe

there use to be pics of the shoe from the side but i cant find them online anymore

then again i could totally be wrong. im old
The only difference on these from the pair Kobe wore is the honeycomb. Kobe’s pair was just all yellow. But the Reebok logo was yellow outlined with purple, and there was a 3 on the heel. And I agree with the release colour looking more of a “Laker gold” compared to a banana yellow of the OG pair.

As much as I prefer things as true to original as possible, the pivot Reebok made on the homeycomb colouring on these is for the best.

Congrats to everyone who copped. The sneaker culture has become convoluted. I’ll keep it simple in 2021 and try to avoid the “popular” sneakers. Miss the days of sneakers sitting and going on sale.

For real... then they email me this. :rofl:
On to the next L!

3A7BFF4D-50A4-464F-B98F-016A5BA1ED97.png

That is just sad and pathetic. A lot of us were in the same boat with their idiotic sites suspecting we were robots based on the high rates of our rapid clicks trying to check out with our selected sizes.

Just woke up, so who won?

If you're referring to the Foot Locker Inc. websites for this morning, I'm going to say no one because the bots got to hoard all the common sizes first. We were mostly assed out on those sites.

Congrats to everyone who copped. The sneaker culture has become convoluted. I’ll keep it simple in 2021 and try to avoid the “popular” sneakers. Miss the days of sneakers sitting and going on sale.

The so-called sneaker culture is basically just a resellers market now realistically. There is no culture, just a corny business model. I also miss the days of just being able to walk in a store and pick up a pair of sneaks you wanted without having to wait on a release date or rush out to ensure you got yours.

Back
Top Bottom