The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Last time I recall Reeboks selling out on release day was 8 years ago. They had brought in Swizz Beatz (even gave him his own sig shoe) to help market/promote the brand and they retro'd some classics like the pearl blue and pearl red toe Questions. OG cw Shaq Attaqs as well. Those things flew.

Man if anyone comes across a size 11 pretty please link me. Still salty, I couldn’t cart some Reebok’s at midnight and again 10AM that no one wears in public lol.

wasted an hour of my life going to ubiq(now Atmos). by the time I was up everything was sold out.

I really felt like an oldhead out there seeing all these youngins in line. Mans really asked me "you copping for resale or yourself?" **** is wild out here man.

Reason why I stopped going out there or to any store on release day. It's more online or bust for me, it's way more comfortable. Last few times I was out there, it was like Backstreet Boys VS Nysnc. Dudes formed reseller groups and clicks. Everybody had their own crew cleaning up stores around the city on release day making their rounds. . You wouldn't see one dude with out their other crew member. Store employees be asking me " whats resell on these?"...thinking im with them or something ...nah......I'm just solo trying to find my kicks lol......yeah its wild out there...

06D26D82-1DCA-46B2-9587-1C2AEA50F681.jpeg
15273AE5-17FC-4EA8-81FC-FA039EB3F208.jpeg
8616DCB0-DCD6-4C96-A54E-068CA2E8B115.jpeg
E33A8459-B707-4F47-BA2C-58F82BC52348.jpeg
A4E5939C-0A40-489E-BB06-97469575508B.jpeg

It's pretty disappointing to miss out on these. I've always been big Question fan and a nice looking yellow sneaker doesn't come around often.

I ended the year with three pairs though: 1 black toe and 2 red toes. It was still a good year overall for Question fans! Happy New Year, everyone!

If Anyone see a size 11 on yellow toes, HMU lol

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE I don't know how much you can tell us but do you know if there's plans to release more Questions in 2021 or any other Answers? Appreciate it.

I'm surprised we got like 10 colors this year. 2021 is the 25th Anniversary of the Questions so I would expect a lot this year.

I just noticed the Shoe Palace box has them weighing 20 pounds on the “shipping label”. I know Questions are heavy, but damn, Shoe Palace doing Reebok dirty with that one :lol:

Dang I called my local Shoe Palaces and only 1 picked up and they were all picked up (raffled out)

I just noticed the Shoe Palace box has them weighing 20 pounds on the “shipping label”. I know Questions are heavy, but damn, Shoe Palace doing Reebok dirty with that one :lol:

Mines is a size 8 and the box was huge lol

Reebok / shoe palace could've done better with the details but just glad I got a pair. My eBay pair was cancelled this morning so I did some real footwork. Most stores didn't carry them, one did raffle, and where I got mines they did fcfs

Was it select shoe palace stores? My local ones didn’t get **** in. Or raffles. Lol

I don’t know what resell looks like but if it’s cheap, I MAY grab a pair. Seems that’s the only option now.
My local area has about 10 scattered. Only 4 got them, and one of them got less than a size run before they allocated to their employees.

I totally forgot about this release because the date kept changing further and further in the year. I’ll probably buy resale.

I saw one pair on eBay and it didn’t have the PE box, just a regular Reebok box that was all blue. Guessing this is a fake?

I totally forgot about this release because the date kept changing further and further in the year. I’ll probably buy resale.

I saw one pair on eBay and it didn’t have the PE box, just a regular Reebok box that was all blue. Guessing this is a fake?
Well they had the Shoe palace release that looks like a shipping box, and I’m pretty sure the regular question box.

I’m new to Reebok, so this question is very genuine. Are fakes common on these as well? The model in general?

Well they had the Shoe palace release that looks like a shipping box, and I’m pretty sure the regular question box.

I’m new to Reebok, so this question is very genuine. Are fakes common on these as well? The model in general?
I’m sure there are fakes just not as much as Jordan or Nike. I always try get real pictures and do a legit check on here.

I've been buying AI's shoes since 2000 when I got into the NBA, IMO very rarely man. To be fair Questions and Answers have never been popular outside of people who were into AI. This one is 100% an outlier due to the accident and everyone thinking they're a reseller, like someone posted before that the Kobe PE of the Answer 4's and the purple toe Kobe Questions didn't sell out back then and could be found for a bargain later on

Back
Top Bottom