**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Bruh this trailer got me dying
REALLY SON I JUST WATCHED IT, IT'S A BUNCH OF CLIPS OF HIM,JAY-Z & PABLO ESCOBAR [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] THIS DUDE HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END FOR REAL NOW

Last edited:
REALLY SON I JUST WATCHED IT, IT'S A BUNCH OF CLIPS OF HIM,JAY-Z & PABLO ESCOBAR [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] THIS DUDE HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END FOR REAL NOW
Exactly I think he knows that he created a persona bigger than himself so might as well try and hype it up even more. Fool rly got the View saying he platinum album artist
laugh.gif

Rick Ross and DJ Khaled stopped by Hot 97 earlier today to talk to Peter Rosenberg, Cipha Sounds and Ebro about their success in music and other business ventures, as well as their new albums, Mastermind and Suffering From Success.

Near the end of the interview Ross announced a new single will be released soon from his upcoming album, and it features a very big name. "I'm releasing a new record. Myself, Jay Z, top of next month," Ross says. "We doing it big."

The two have a celebrated track record together that dates back to 2006 when Jay hopped on the remix of Ross' first hit single "Hustlin" off of Port of Miami. They've since collaborated on "Free Mason," "3 Kings," Kanye West's "Monster" and more recently "****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt" from Hov's album Magna Carta Holy Grail.

Watch the full interview above. Rick Ross' Mastermind will be released December 17.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/10/rick-ross-next-single-features-jay-z

next single titled "The Devil Is A Lie" featuring Jay-Z

Dynamics‏@theDYNAMICS
Next single. RT @A_Kashmir: RT @hearshoberoi @rickyrozay - The Devil Is A Lie (feat. @S_C_ )

Last edited:
MastermindVerified account‏@rickyrozay
I thank BOBBY WOMACK. MAYBACH MUSIC 5 ft. MR. WOMACK..MASTERMIND pic.twitter.com/XIkSGS32Os

Bobby Womack confirmed on Maybach Music 5

I can only imagine the God Bobby Womack on track.

Across 110th street sample maybe? (Speculating)

1. The Ultimate Price (intro)
2. Bottles In The Air (Ft Drake)
3. No Games (Ft Future)
4. Maybach Music V (Ft Bobby Womack)
5. The Devil Is A Lie (Ft Jay Z)
6. Please, Try Again (Ft French Montana)
7. Mastermind
8. Miami Nights (Ft DJ Khaled)
9. Diamond Life
10. Familly (Ft Wale, Meek Mill, Gunplay, Stalley)
11. Black Power (Django Story) (Ft John Legend)
12. Francis Ford Coppola
13. Outro

Deluxe:
14. I Wonder Why
15 Oil Money Gang (Ft Jadakiss)

found this on KTT, not sure if it's all legit but if it is it might pretty dissapointing.

If it gets pushed back I hope he drop a mixtape to hold us over..he should have did that anyway instead of ****** self made 3

Who didn't see this coming tho... He needs to drop a tape and drop a album. The formula has worked for him every other time, every tape has a song that will be o the radio every hour on the hour

:smh: no official single but we get a weak remix, he needs to realize he isn't on Jay-Z, Drake & Em's level when it comes to the music. maybe by next week, but if nothing comes soon i smell a pushback.

Back
Top Bottom