**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I think it was just more funny than anything that Drizzy went at Com and/or Pusher. Not really the greatest verse. Just funny.

SOOOO we gunna ignore Drake talkin like he tough? ...oh ok ..verse was cool tho
Def enjoyed that French verse tho

laugh.gif
@ this stealing shine from Jeezy it's a mixtape William still not doin Jeezy numbers whenever that album drop

SOOOO we gunna ignore Drake talkin like he tough? ...oh ok ..verse was cool tho
Def enjoyed that French verse tho

laugh.gif
@ this stealing shine from Jeezy it's a mixtape William still not doin Jeezy numbers whenever that album drop

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You spent 4 years of your life on the internet hating man you don't know
How is it hating when everything I said about him has been the truth.  You dudes have to realize that just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they are hating, that's an elementary school mentality on you dudes end. 

And there is no debt to be paid. None at all.
Just like I thought, that means you still HAVEN'T paid your debt.  Which means you still owe funds, but like I said before, once a FRAUD always a FRAUD.  You should be ashamed of yourself walking around the streets all willy nilly when you still haven't paid what you said you would............FRAUD. 

And let me tell you something about life. NO ONE is to be trusted. I see what kind of individual you are.
Actually I see what kind of individual you are, and more importantly what kind of upbringing you had.  Which says alot about you, and it's all bad. 

But at the end of the day we got a mixtape dropping today. I'm downloading. You will download on the low and continue to hate the man because he had a job and lied about it.

Once again, loud and wrong.........but what else is new.  I didn't even know Ross was dropping a mixtape today but if he is more power to him.  I know today is like Christmas for you Ross fans so you dudes go ahead and download the mixtape and continue to play Ross until your little hearts are content, enjoy
laugh.gif
I used to feel the same way you feel about Ross, but I had to stop hating because the guy actually makes damn good music...
...this tape is further proof.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You spent 4 years of your life on the internet hating man you don't know
How is it hating when everything I said about him has been the truth.  You dudes have to realize that just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they are hating, that's an elementary school mentality on you dudes end. 

And there is no debt to be paid. None at all.
Just like I thought, that means you still HAVEN'T paid your debt.  Which means you still owe funds, but like I said before, once a FRAUD always a FRAUD.  You should be ashamed of yourself walking around the streets all willy nilly when you still haven't paid what you said you would............FRAUD. 

And let me tell you something about life. NO ONE is to be trusted. I see what kind of individual you are.
Actually I see what kind of individual you are, and more importantly what kind of upbringing you had.  Which says alot about you, and it's all bad. 

But at the end of the day we got a mixtape dropping today. I'm downloading. You will download on the low and continue to hate the man because he had a job and lied about it.

Once again, loud and wrong.........but what else is new.  I didn't even know Ross was dropping a mixtape today but if he is more power to him.  I know today is like Christmas for you Ross fans so you dudes go ahead and download the mixtape and continue to play Ross until your little hearts are content, enjoy
laugh.gif
I used to feel the same way you feel about Ross, but I had to stop hating because the guy actually makes damn good music...
...this tape is further proof.

Can yall just Stop this jeezy #!% already.... He at 300k in two weeks, Is all over the place, and the streets aint @*!#+% wit Sno
roll.gif

Can yall just Stop this jeezy #!% already.... He at 300k in two weeks, Is all over the place, and the streets aint @*!#+% wit Sno
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

roll.gif

I mean srsly it's getting out of hand. This type is what I predicted it would be and I'll leave it at that. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

roll.gif

I mean srsly it's getting out of hand. This type is what I predicted it would be and I'll leave it at that. 

I aint eem a fan of Rick Ross but that Stay Schemin Track made this mixtape an instant download.

Drake's Verse
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

I aint eem a fan of Rick Ross but that Stay Schemin Track made this mixtape an instant download.

Drake's Verse
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

im anxious to hear the tape...hope it bangs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ross stans getting outta pocket already...n's aint even put the album in their car yet and already talking greasy
30t6p3b.gif

trying to lift up a moral trophy and making up isssh...

let the music ride at least

im anxious to hear the tape...hope it bangs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ross stans getting outta pocket already...n's aint even put the album in their car yet and already talking greasy
30t6p3b.gif

trying to lift up a moral trophy and making up isssh...

let the music ride at least

With that said The mixtape is a banger and will be gettin heavy play this weekend............. Jus stop the D-ridin please

With that said The mixtape is a banger and will be gettin heavy play this weekend............. Jus stop the D-ridin please

Back
Top Bottom