**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

"F*ck Em"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that one song is harder than all of TM103

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Jeezy HAS to hate Ross.

He just dropped a mixtape...and is about to steal his shine...AGAIN.

The shows, appearances, and tours hes about to do off this tape > Jeezy's record sales 
roll.gif

Be honest, ya'll.

And i'm a Jeezy fan. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Jeezy HAS to hate Ross.

He just dropped a mixtape...and is about to steal his shine...AGAIN.

The shows, appearances, and tours hes about to do off this tape > Jeezy's record sales 
roll.gif

Be honest, ya'll.

And i'm a Jeezy fan. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The production on here though...
30t6p3b.gif

On the real...Pill would never be able to stand his ground on here... 
laugh.gif
 Dude is outclassed. 

On another note, When Ross and his associates are NOT on super hard/bass-ed/lex luger out beats the result is amazing: Party Heart, Mine Games, MMG World is Ours, Stay Scheming, Rich Forever, Triple Beam Dreams, Keys to the Crib, MMG Untouchable, etc. 

On another note...do dudes REALLY think Drake can't rap though? 
roll.gif

Stalley did work on here too though. 

He can spit for the sake of spitting (like Wayne, but better), but he usually flows with the same style every track, which I call "enthusiastically monotone".
Can't wait to DL this though. I only been knowing this would come for a week now, but I'm as hyped to check this out like I was waiting months for 2 Chainz to drop.

Datpiff
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...too many people are DL it, so I'll hit up some of the other links posted. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The production on here though...
30t6p3b.gif

On the real...Pill would never be able to stand his ground on here... 
laugh.gif
 Dude is outclassed. 

On another note, When Ross and his associates are NOT on super hard/bass-ed/lex luger out beats the result is amazing: Party Heart, Mine Games, MMG World is Ours, Stay Scheming, Rich Forever, Triple Beam Dreams, Keys to the Crib, MMG Untouchable, etc. 

On another note...do dudes REALLY think Drake can't rap though? 
roll.gif

Stalley did work on here too though. 

He can spit for the sake of spitting (like Wayne, but better), but he usually flows with the same style every track, which I call "enthusiastically monotone".
Can't wait to DL this though. I only been knowing this would come for a week now, but I'm as hyped to check this out like I was waiting months for 2 Chainz to drop.

Datpiff
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...too many people are DL it, so I'll hit up some of the other links posted. 

Ross told Jeezy 'U can't talk snow, where the soft at? Your man got murked but you squashed that'

SMH 

The streets ain't gone be behind Jeezy when his rival is just blowing him out of the water and he does/says nothing about it. Like we ain't sayin go kill nobody but this is rap/hip hop. It's all about who's the best, who's gone claim that title. That line about Jeezy squashing the beef over Gucci killin his patna been had the streets talkin like ..... for real? 

ROSS WON. It's a wrap

Ross told Jeezy 'U can't talk snow, where the soft at? Your man got murked but you squashed that'

SMH 

The streets ain't gone be behind Jeezy when his rival is just blowing him out of the water and he does/says nothing about it. Like we ain't sayin go kill nobody but this is rap/hip hop. It's all about who's the best, who's gone claim that title. That line about Jeezy squashing the beef over Gucci killin his patna been had the streets talkin like ..... for real? 

ROSS WON. It's a wrap

I think it was just more funny than anything that Drizzy went at Com and/or Pusher. Not really the greatest verse. Just funny.

Back
Top Bottom