**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.
Nah I dont believe that. This is probably better than teflon don.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 
Only God Knows For Sure, I Don't.

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 
Only God Knows For Sure, I Don't.

That Ring Ring with Future is garbage juice tho. Couldn't come up with a more clever hook than that?

This is a very solid album though.

That Ring Ring with Future is garbage juice tho. Couldn't come up with a more clever hook than that?

I'm gonna agree with everybody saying this was probably the album, or at least for the most part.

We've been bumping this at the shop for the last hour and my homie is a HUGE Ross fan and said "same old @%%+, kinda getting old"

I'm gonna agree with everybody saying this was probably the album, or at least for the most part.

We've been bumping this at the shop for the last hour and my homie is a HUGE Ross fan and said "same old @%%+, kinda getting old"

just dropped in to see the reactions and cats already complaining?! cot damn! would you like some cheese with that wine?
roll.gif

just enjoy the mixtape people
30t6p3b.gif

just dropped in to see the reactions and cats already complaining?! cot damn! would you like some cheese with that wine?
roll.gif

just enjoy the mixtape people
30t6p3b.gif

Rich Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TM103

Don't argue ... Just accept it ..

Rich Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TM103

Don't argue ... Just accept it ..

Definitely my favorite track.
His music is definitely beginning to sound repetitive though.

This mixtape kinda gets slow towards the end. Party Heart, Ring Ring & Off The Boat all get skipped. But overall solid effort from Rozay
pimp.gif

This mixtape kinda gets slow towards the end. Party Heart, Ring Ring & Off The Boat all get skipped. But overall solid effort from Rozay
pimp.gif

Definitely my favorite track.
His music is definitely beginning to sound repetitive though.

I agree with the whole "this is the album and they scrapped it cause it was repetitive" talk but I really hope he doesnt change it up too much. Ross doing what hes doing now is what got him all this major buzz, and even though I've been following since Port of Miami days, recent Ross> Old Ross and I dont want to see him switch it up into something that I'm not feeling that much.

I agree with the whole "this is the album and they scrapped it cause it was repetitive" talk but I really hope he doesnt change it up too much. Ross doing what hes doing now is what got him all this major buzz, and even though I've been following since Port of Miami days, recent Ross> Old Ross and I dont want to see him switch it up into something that I'm not feeling that much.

That's what i'm saying. How Def Jam gonna okay Teflon Don(solid album but this mixtape is better) but say this album isn't up to par?

That's what i'm saying. How Def Jam gonna okay Teflon Don(solid album but this mixtape is better) but say this album isn't up to par?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

That explains it.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

That explains it.

Back
Top Bottom