**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

The line about someone's man losing their life then deading the beef, is that in reference to Jeezy's man getting killed over some Twitter !@%%? If so, I really want to hear a reply from Jeezy. That's kind of over the line.

sick.gif
@ Drake on "Stay Schemin'"

Straight blacked out.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

The line about someone's man losing their life then deading the beef, is that in reference to Jeezy's man getting killed over some Twitter !@%%? If so, I really want to hear a reply from Jeezy. That's kind of over the line.

He talking bout Jeezy beef with Gucci

He talking bout Jeezy beef with Gucci

Nah, I think it was about the Gucci Mane situation.

Nah, I think it was about the Gucci Mane situation.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nas sounded real '96 / "It was written"-*!*

Yes...
...yes he did.

After runnin' that verse back for the umpteenth time, I've concluded that this man must have been thinkin' along the same vein as "Street Dreams" when he wrote that %@$#...
...Escobar season has returned.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nas sounded real '96 / "It was written"-*!*

Yes...
...yes he did.

After runnin' that verse back for the umpteenth time, I've concluded that this man must have been thinkin' along the same vein as "Street Dreams" when he wrote that %@$#...
...Escobar season has returned.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stay schemin minus french
pimp.gif

U buggin. French damn near makes the song, lol.
Max taught him well.

the hook was fine but i thought his verse was beyond meh.
or maybe it just sounds so underwhelming coming after that unexpected verse by drake *shrug*

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

stay schemin minus french
pimp.gif

U buggin. French damn near makes the song, lol.
Max taught him well.

the hook was fine but i thought his verse was beyond meh.
or maybe it just sounds so underwhelming coming after that unexpected verse by drake *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom