**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Cool video. Nipsey with an MMG chain?

yea it was first rumored he has signed with MMG, guess that's official
He had to hop on who was hot! #NoNasty.
Where is that scar on Rick's chest from?

^Finally, somebody I can legit get behind besides Gunplay, French (if he is MMG), and Ross himself. I don't have to suffer through Wale/Meek Mill
just to hear the production.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Cool video. Nipsey with an MMG chain?

yea it was first rumored he has signed with MMG, guess that's official
Thats Gunplay
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^Finally, somebody I can legit get behind besides Gunplay, French (if he is MMG), and Ross himself. I don't have to suffer through Wale/Meek Mill
You gotta "suffer" through Meek and Wale?
laugh.gif
: They are superior artists to Gunplay and French and I rock with both but let's don't act like Wale and Meek holdin' the brand back.
laugh.gif

I hope they don't push GFID. I don't think it matters if Rawse has a #1 or not. He's gonna do the 150k to 190k range regardless. Just drop the album and don't let the game lose interest in his project. Hit singles are for pop artists. Rawse is not really a pop artist at this point though that Usher record is probably his latest bid to get on there but its not catching steam it seems. Probably should've dropped a legit video for Stay Schemin' and pushed that harder as the single.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
They are superior artists to Gunplay and French and I rock with both but let's don't act like Wale and Meek holdin' the brand back.
laugh.gif
No lie man
laugh.gif
 Meek Mill is painfully average to me, and ONLY RAPS LIKE THIS ON EVERY SINGLE TRACK, NO MATTER WHAT THE BEAT IS. And I'm just
not really into Wale much. He doesn't suck or anything, but other than a feature here and there, he doesn't appeal to me much. They're all better than Pill though, so we can

probably agree on that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
They are superior artists to Gunplay and French and I rock with both but let's don't act like Wale and Meek holdin' the brand back.
laugh.gif
No lie man
laugh.gif
 Meek Mill is painfully average to me, and ONLY RAPS LIKE THIS ON EVERY SINGLE TRACK, NO MATTER WHAT THE BEAT IS. And I'm just
not really into Wale much. He doesn't suck or anything, but other than a feature here and there, he doesn't appeal to me much. They're all better than Pill though, so we can

probably agree on that
laugh.gif
Oh no you were on the right track the first time Wale sucks. He has replaced Kid Cudi as the worst rapper with a major buzz ever, son is TRASH, and he doesnt fit on this label at all. Got Meek and Ross talking about trappin, gunplay, and being in the streets then this dude comes in spitting his struggle bars about ambition, his hair, absolutely nothing (which is was 75% of it is, just stringing words together), and a sneaker reference here and there.
Like I said in the MMG thread, I hope this album has next to no MMG features on it, that song with Meek is enough. He doesnt really need them and he needs to be the only person on most of theses tracks and have a strong

Man this #%#% is gettin beyond repetative now. When I saw him working with Alchemist and DJ Toomp I thought he was moving away from this sound. Come on son you better than this.

Damn he's blowing it...you can tell he got them yes men in his ear. Smh come on Rozay. You can't keep making the same song over and over and over

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

track was terrible sound to much like "Actin Up"
They're all the same song. Dude might as well do reggaeton now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He just need to go back to Deeper Than Rap Formula 

IMO
IMO formulas kill careers..50, Ja, and DMX all had formulas and it killed their careers sooner or later. I give Ross 2 years max if he keeps this up
eyes.gif

This album WILL be pushed back again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 This song is so garbage I couldn't even listen to the whole song..I guess all the slander he put out bout JEEZY is catching back up to him..

KARMA's is %@%%$...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All that's happening is exactly what it looked like in hindsight... Dude has built up a monumental image in which he CAN't live up too. He's bought into the thought that he's really the hottest rapper out and in return he has dropped about 4-5 singles from this album that have Flopped and more importantly the music is starting to fall off major

Probably because he listened to you tumblr lyor cohens online telling him dropping the same exact song for two years straight was a good plan. Ya'll done stripped this man of all his mojo and left him with nothing but the strap on his reeboks

Back
Top Bottom