**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I don't understand the hate on Rick Ross, since when did it take a college degree to become a correctional officer? it's folks who have legitimate careers & business who also run illegal businesses on the side, boys have to eat! and as yall can see Rozay been eating well, you don't just come out with cd after cd, and your whole state rock with you for being fake, i'm sorry, i mean honestly what is real these days? dude puts out great albums,mixtapes..etc. and works his #$@ off, i can respect that

that my friends, is why i feel so so blessed to have been old enough to truly appreciate REAL hip hop in the 90's...lol..dudes truly got the game fd up nowadays...

ur basically saying who cares if every word he raps about is a LIE, his past is a LIE...i like this beat ..lol..

**edit**just funny too me how dudes these days give rappers a pass for ANYTHING..literally went from excuses to plain not caring..lol..late 90's half these rappers lunch money would be getting took...ross included..

guess im from a diff era...nd im only 24 =/

Thank you bruh

pmssssss?
nerd.gif

In 2012...I have no idea how any and everyone doesn't know how to find a link within seconds.

You literally can just type the title in a Twitter search and get a link back.

6 tracks in & so far so good :smokin

3K on Sixteen :wow: :wow:

3 Kings is still flames :pimp:

MM4 & Ashamed are too smooth :smokin

Last edited:
that my friends, is why i feel so so blessed to have been old enough to truly appreciate REAL hip hop in the 90's...lol..dudes truly got the game fd up nowadays...

ur basically saying who cares if every word he raps about is a LIE, his past is a LIE...i like this beat ..lol..

**edit**just funny too me how dudes these days give rappers a pass for ANYTHING..literally went from excuses to plain not caring..lol..late 90's half these rappers lunch money would be getting took...ross included..

You not from the 90's era because if you were you'd realize that is when the "Rick Rosses" started surfacing. That's when dudes started getting exposed and that was without the INTERNET. Imagine had the internet been as relevant then as it is now?

This cat Rawse done left all the HEAT on the album. HE dropped them wack singles man that ish gonna hurt him.

This cat Rawse done left all the HEAT on the album. HE dropped them wack singles man that ish gonna hurt him.

thats what i was saying too yo. The usher joint seems like a radio type song but everything else?? i dont understand

This new Triple Beam Dreams beat...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. That might not matter to most in terms of judging the album but the GFID one is replacing the Rich Forever one in my top rated.

I finished the album a while back and on my first listen I'm pretty pleased with it. I'm feeling the sound of the album as a whole; the beat selection is nice and even the heavy trap sounding beats (Hold Me Back, 911, So Sophisticated) sound good mixed in with the rest of the album cause its a strong contrast and gives it variety. In terms of subject matter its what I expected and I have no issues with that. Rick Ross is Rick Ross, we all know what hes going to rap about. He came correct on this one and delivered what can be considered a total package for him in terms of lyrics, flow, subject matter, etc etc. If Rich Forever was supposed to be the album and it got scrapped for this then it was without a doubt the right decision. IDK if there was much else he could have done in terms of putting out the album that people wanted to hear, if this flops and he fazes out then so be it, he came as hard as he could have with this one and I'm a fan of it.

This is subject to change but my favorite tracks on this album are

Pirates

3 Kings

Ashamed

MM4

Amsterdam

So Sophisticated

Presidential

Diced Pineapples

10 Jesus Pieces

Triple Beam Dreams and Rich Forever have to be included because of the rumors of them slated to be on GFID and if they didnt release till now I would have definitely included them on this list.
Cosign. His single choice is puzzling to say the least. Even replacing Hold Me Back with 911 would have done wonders for him seeing as how those songs seem to be very similar and yet one of them is much better than the other one (911)

I'm 23 and I dont agree with this. I really couldnt care less how real my musicians are, it seems like something not getting worked up on. This is an overused stance, but its music, not all of it is going to be true, especially in rap where the artists exaggerate and sometimes flat out lie.

If it starts here where does it end? Will people need to have video cameras around 24/7 proving that theyre bout it. Getting hung up on stuff like this is how people get put in the worst type of situations trying to prove that theyre bout it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom