**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This new Triple Beam Dreams beat...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Revived the chills I got the first time I heard it.
eek.gif

album was dope at the beginning then gets stale towards the end. hold me back, 911, touch'n you, ice cold were wack and hold this album back. on the bright side that 3 stacks verse was 
eek.gif
 but nas still had the best verse with triple beam dreams

Three Stacks.

Goddammit.

Was this dude on the guitar at the end too? I know he's doing Hendrix...

Last edited:
Its getting ridiculous at this point.

Gunplay is by far the best rapper on MMG too.

Ya'll need to quit. :lol: Gunplay is a liability at this point. He's not a bad rapper but he's not nearly the artist Stalley, Wale or Meek are. We get it ya'll are late to the Gunplay bandwagon but ya'll starting to talk crazy. He's a more lyrical Wacka Flocka.

Ya'll need to quit. :lol: Gunplay is a liability at this point. He's not a bad rapper but he's not nearly the artist Stalley, Wale or Meek are. We get it ya'll are late to the Gunplay bandwagon but ya'll starting to talk crazy. He's a more lyrical Wacka Flocka.

Agree with everything except that. Stalley's music is snooze inducing to me. He'll never see half the success of Meek or Wale

Agree with everything except that. Stalley's music is snooze inducing to me. He'll never see half the success of Meek or Wale

Well aight I don't argue or debate on dudes with Stalley because I get he's not for everyone. I don't get how dudes can rock with guys like Currensy or Wiz but can't mess with Stalley and his laid back music? But I get it. And I agree. He won't see Meek or Wale's success. He's not commercial by any means. But there's a lane for him. If there's a lane for Lupe Fiasco then I believe Stalley has one. But I was more so speaking on dudes talking like Stalley can't rap or some ish. Dude has flow. He's good enough to be on a Rawse record. People speaking so highly of Gunplay.....i'm not even a Gunplay hater. I was the same on this site rockin' with him and everyone was laughing and saying how wack he was. So its no hate here but man that cat don't belong on this record. He got burn on Self Made 2. Had a solid verse too. But the greatest on MMG? Real disrespectful.

Well aight I don't argue or debate on dudes with Stalley because I get he's not for everyone. I don't get how dudes can rock with guys like Currensy or Wiz but can't mess with Stalley and his laid back music? But I get it. And I agree. He won't see Meek or Wale's success. He's not commercial by any means. But there's a lane for him. If there's a lane for Lupe Fiasco then I believe Stalley has one. But I was more so speaking on dudes talking like Stalley can't rap or some ish. Dude has flow. He's good enough to be on a Rawse record. People speaking so highly of Gunplay.....i'm not even a Gunplay hater. I was the same on this site rockin' with him and everyone was laughing and saying how wack he was. So its no hate here but man that cat don't belong on this record. He got burn on Self Made 2. Had a solid verse too. But the greatest on MMG? Real disrespectful.

Ehh, lemme rephrase that. I don't think Stalley's music is bad, I respect his rapping ability, his music just isnt for me tho. I don't really rock with Currensy or Wiz like that either, if that makes more sense.

Back on topic tho, Gunplay is in no way shape or form the greatest on MMG. Not saying he's bad, but Wale, Meek and Stalley would all rap circles around him..

Album is average (Lol at the ross fans in here), a lot of sub-par tracks like (911,Hold Me Back,Touch N' You,So Sophisticated,Ice Cold,3 Kings & Presidential). I'll continue rocking with (Amsterdam,Ashamed,Sixteen,Pirates,Diced Pineapples,Ten Jesus Pieces & MM4)

Dude needs to pull Nas to the side and show him how to pick some beats. I mean damn. 

Pirates?

3 Kings?

Ashamed? 

MM4?

Sixteen?

Amsterdam?

Presidential? (Skate. Board. P)

Ice Cold?

Diced Pinapples?

Jesus Pieces? 

This IS the sound i've been waiting for. Dude FLOATS on these beats.

Last edited:
I'll see how this album does with time... But so far, I have no quarrels with it...

The album has a way better cohesive sound than what we heard on "Teflon Don"... Basically, the same type of cohesion that "Deeper Than Rap" had...

I'd probably slide "Hold Me Back", "911" and "So Sophisticated" towards the back...

If I'm hearing correctly, Gunplay did the adlibs on "911"... If he didn't, then there needs to be a version with his verse on the way... That beat has his name all over it...

"Presidential"... Ross x P :pimp: :pimp:

That transition from "MMIV" to "Sixteen" >>>> *

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League OD'd on "MMIV"... It's like 7 different beats on that track. Kinda got lost listening :lol:

Album as a whole is far from wack tho...

I'm assuming that there's goina be another mixtape in a few months that'll include more throwaways and street s**t... Like how he did with "Teflon Don"... I wanted to hear that track with him and Toomp...

The thing I love is that there are like 2 "trap sounding" songs.

Ross always comes through with diversity on the retail projects.

Album is better than I expected after he dropped all that heat on Rich Forever and those dud singles.

Pleasantly surprised :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom