**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Trilla sucked? Man you can argue that *%@% was his best album. Ya'll stay talking crazy on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Trilla and PoM were both dope.

Anyways, I came to say that I'm afraid Rich Forever won't have much replay value. I haven't spun it since it dropped and I'm not really feindin to like I usually am with Ross's music. There were only a handful of cuts I thought were pretty good. Nothing on par with his previous work.

Bingo! Thought I was the only one. The way twitter was hyping it up I was expecting something crazy.

Anyways, I came to say that I'm afraid Rich Forever won't have much replay value. I haven't spun it since it dropped and I'm not really feindin to like I usually am with Ross's music. There were only a handful of cuts I thought were pretty good. Nothing on par with his previous work.

Bingo! Thought I was the only one. The way twitter was hyping it up I was expecting something crazy.

This.

This.

StaXX wrote:

This.

Same here. First time I played it, I was hype off of it. Now im just like
grin.gif
. there are a few dope tracks tho

StaXX wrote:

This.

Same here. First time I played it, I was hype off of it. Now im just like
grin.gif
. there are a few dope tracks tho

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..
The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.
No.....

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..
The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.
No.....

Back
Top Bottom