**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's beyond vag like to egg a dead beef on that got someone killed and got another persons life threatened

if i was gucci i'd be pissed and would call ross out on it

championing another mans stripes as if he had something to do with it is wack as hell

^^^^Co-sign..... ROSS is a clown for even trying to bring a real life incident that got somebody killed into rap..He act like he wants to spark up the JEEZY VS. GUCCI beef

again by bringing this incident up..This dude keeps trying to bring the streets into his raps and he always makes himself look like a clown in the end.. This goes all the way back

to the M.I. Yayo Doc what type of dude would make a top ten drug dealer list?? like c'mon dude..ROSS better stop while he ahead & continue to make good music & leave the

real streets where they at because I think everyone knows what happens when you mix the two somebody always gets hurt or killed....This was a %%*!+ move by ROSS..JEEZY

even said in the rapfix MTV interview ROSS trying to get MEECH to talk bad about him
30t6p3b.gif
ROSS will do anything for street cred
30t6p3b.gif

it's beyond vag like to egg a dead beef on that got someone killed and got another persons life threatened

championing another mans stripes as if he had something to do with it is wack as hell

^^^^Co-sign..... ROSS is a clown for even trying to bring a real life incident that got somebody killed into rap..He act like he wants to spark up the JEEZY VS. GUCCI beef

again by bringing this incident up..This dude keeps trying to bring the streets into his raps and he always makes himself look like a clown in the end.. This goes all the way back

to the M.I. Yayo Doc what type of dude would make a top ten drug dealer list?? like c'mon dude..ROSS better stop while he ahead & continue to make good music & leave the

real streets where they at because I think everyone knows what happens when you mix the two somebody always gets hurt or killed....This was a %%*!+ move by ROSS..JEEZY

even said in the rapfix MTV interview ROSS trying to get MEECH to talk bad about him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..

I've said it before and i'll say it again,
If it was not for the CO incident, Rick Ross would be larger than Jeezy in every way.

EVEN considering that Jeezy had more *sales* before the CO incident.

Ross was poised to come from behind and take his shine.

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..

I've said it before and i'll say it again,
If it was not for the CO incident, Rick Ross would be larger than Jeezy in every way.

EVEN considering that Jeezy had more *sales* before the CO incident.

Ross was poised to come from behind and take his shine.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yall talk about Jeezy in this thread more than he gets talked about in his own thread.

It's the same thing in Jeezy's thread. It's funny how dudes keep tryna put them against each other and they're basically the same rapper but Ross is a lil better.
Ross is superior to Young Jeezy in every conceivable aspect of life

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yall talk about Jeezy in this thread more than he gets talked about in his own thread.

It's the same thing in Jeezy's thread. It's funny how dudes keep tryna put them against each other and they're basically the same rapper but Ross is a lil better.
Ross is superior to Young Jeezy in every conceivable aspect of life

^^^^^Really Dude?? You gotta know these dudes personally to make that type of statement now YOU sound like a real STAN...

^^^^^Really Dude?? You gotta know these dudes personally to make that type of statement now YOU sound like a real STAN...

The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.

The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT

i thought i was the only one feeling like this....like Jeezy shouldnt even feel that moved to say something and im surprised so many ppl feel like he should.

Dudes want Jeezy to say something but dont want nutin to happen to their favorite rapper....bringing up cats that got merked out for some old legit beef like its fair game in a pseduo rap beef...i aint feeling it

Originally Posted by BradNSU

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT

i thought i was the only one feeling like this....like Jeezy shouldnt even feel that moved to say something and im surprised so many ppl feel like he should.

Dudes want Jeezy to say something but dont want nutin to happen to their favorite rapper....bringing up cats that got merked out for some old legit beef like its fair game in a pseduo rap beef...i aint feeling it

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Ross done hit _'s in the head with another one.
pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.
Some real _N around you and a gangsta @@@ beat will dictate the hell out of that flow. Son had to come with it, he know they ain't bout that 'Simp' rap. He had no choice but to step it up and get on some G +%+ .

I think drake is out of his lane on this track. The simp stuff is what he does. Drake is not a tough guy that does G !*$. He is a Jewish singer

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Ross done hit _'s in the head with another one.
pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.
Some real _N around you and a gangsta @@@ beat will dictate the hell out of that flow. Son had to come with it, he know they ain't bout that 'Simp' rap. He had no choice but to step it up and get on some G +%+ .

I think drake is out of his lane on this track. The simp stuff is what he does. Drake is not a tough guy that does G !*$. He is a Jewish singer

It's completely pointless for Jeezy to respond to this on a rap record, he's told ya'll once he's not one of these industry rappers what good is talkin tough to Ross on records going to do for jeezy. What Ross is doing is talking on real street beef which can have bad consequences for him in the long run even if Jeezy doesn't acknowledge it.

I could see if this came from someone who was really in the streets but this is Ross we are talkin here, how is he in any position to question someones street cred when the guy he's talking about put a bounty on a !#*%%# head on A DISS TRACK
laugh.gif

The crazy part about this whole thread is that it's the ross fans who keep bringing jeezy up every page when its clear in every realm that Jeezy & Ross ain't even in the same caliber of artist. So while Ross is out here saying his name every chance he gets and beefing wit Kreashawn, Jeezy is making great music, selling records, and continuing his dominance

"I'm the Mike jackson of my lane & ++@*# i run it!"

It's completely pointless for Jeezy to respond to this on a rap record, he's told ya'll once he's not one of these industry rappers what good is talkin tough to Ross on records going to do for jeezy. What Ross is doing is talking on real street beef which can have bad consequences for him in the long run even if Jeezy doesn't acknowledge it.

I could see if this came from someone who was really in the streets but this is Ross we are talkin here, how is he in any position to question someones street cred when the guy he's talking about put a bounty on a !#*%%# head on A DISS TRACK
laugh.gif

The crazy part about this whole thread is that it's the ross fans who keep bringing jeezy up every page when its clear in every realm that Jeezy & Ross ain't even in the same caliber of artist. So while Ross is out here saying his name every chance he gets and beefing wit Kreashawn, Jeezy is making great music, selling records, and continuing his dominance

"I'm the Mike jackson of my lane & ++@*# i run it!"

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

No

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

No

Back
Top Bottom