The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by Fade On You

THESE MOTHER @!#%@@% MAD CAUSE IM ICY!!!  

pimp.gif

Your sig.. it's "look what them Jews made me", not jewels

This guy is the perfect fake drug dealer turned gangsta rapper

William Robberts is very entertaining as drug rapper

The hardest rapper in 2010 is a EX corrections officer

Its funny back in the late 90's or early 200's there was a rap group of cops from Chicago I think

Anyone know the name of the group I am talking about

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Its funny back in the late 90's or early 200's there was a rap group of cops from Chicago I think

I'll never understand why some people don't understand that Correctional Officers can be in some instances capable of such things. Whatever.

damn, i didn't know dude was 19.. we're the same age. all the more props to him. 
pimp.gif

Why this N need two sections to explain those songs...MC Hammer and BMF are damn near identical 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I'll never understand why some people don't understand that Correctional Officers can be in some instances capable of such things.
You would have to be stupid not to know that, we all know that they're capable of that **+$, it's been proven plenty of times that son was a joke. His moms bought him an apartment in a gated community, he gets caught lying about everything, he said the pics of him were fake for months. If he WAS tough, son would have been straight from the jump, like yeah, I had that job. Had to do what I had to do and blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom