The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

This guy is the perfect fake drug dealer turned gangsta rapper

William Robberts is very entertaining as drug rapper

The hardest rapper in 2010 is a EX corrections officer

Its funny back in the late 90's or early 200's there was a rap group of cops from Chicago I think

Anyone know the name of the group I am talking about

I'll never understand why some people don't understand that Correctional Officers can be in some instances capable of such things.
You would have to be stupid not to know that, we all know that they're capable of that @%++, it's been proven plenty of times that son was a joke. His moms bought him an apartment in a gated community, he gets caught lying about everything, he said the pics of him were fake for months. If he WAS tough, son would have been straight from the jump, like yeah, I had that job. Had to do what I had to do and blah blah.

Originally Posted by yungchamp
great song, but if he can say it in a song... he could have said it in an interview...
ohwell.gif

he was lying, upset when he thought "trick" exposed him and started to act like an idiot... you're going to say he wasn't embarrassed?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

This guy is the perfect fake drug dealer turned gangsta rapper

William Robberts is very entertaining as drug rapper

The hardest rapper in 2010 is a EX corrections officer

Its funny back in the late 90's or early 200's there was a rap group of cops from Chicago I think

Anyone know the name of the group I am talking about

I'll never understand why some people don't understand that Correctional Officers can be in some instances capable of such things. Whatever.
People understand that,  they just dont believe William was.  And with his feminine behavior it's easy to see why.

Yall still bringing up that C.O. Stuff?and Ballerific 703 how many times you gon bring that same story up?who gives a #*+@ what he did before he was a rapper..keep using that @+#* for a crutch

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Yall still bringing up that C.O. Stuff?and Ballerific 703 how many times you gon bring that same story up?who gives a #*+@ what he did before he was a rapper..keep using that @+#* for a crutch

those are the idiots that look up to rappers so they want them to b goons for real... if not they have no father figures...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Or maybe they just dont conform to everything that's put in front of them.

Ain't no one conforming but dude already made a song addressing the situation. He was broke, needed money and did what he had to do to support his family. Plus dudes really acting like CO's are cops on the street. HELL NO. CO's are among the most crooked forms of law-enforcement if you could even consider them as much. They're paid VERY low and most of the times are caught up in their own scandals. I would NOT be surprised if Ricky pushed a little bit. Granted he probably was never even a corner kingpin to what Rick Ross (the real one) might have been, but its stupid to think dude is ENTIRELY fabricating. If thats the case, i don't believe ANY of these rap dudes cause rapping itself is kinda sus...think about it... real thugs don't rap. Only dudes who need to "compile emotions" and "express themselves" might qualify as rappers. Your average street dude ain't no rapper for a reason. No one thinks about this though.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by Fade On You

THESE MOTHER @!#%@@% MAD CAUSE IM ICY!!!  

pimp.gif

Your sig.. it's "look what them Jews made me", not jewels

laugh.gif
no.
Uh, it certainly is. What makes you think it's not?

ima have to agree with sour d... "Jews" as in the Record Industry... think about.. jewels? $*% lol.. sorry to digress in a rick ross thread! back to the topic! has this %!% leaked yet?

its music... how do u conform to music? ross sucked when he came out... and i still dont feel his trap +@$* but songs like maybach music 3 are undeniable... yea he was a co... who gives a !+$%? i dont see why its such a big deal to yall what this dude was doin before he got on... sure he raps about drugs... alot of people do... i dont believe jeezy either...
u conforming to that dumb +@! hood mentality... that +@$* doesnt matter... only people who believe these cats get mad and stop listening when they found out they arent what they spit... the ones who never listened for the same reason got just as big of a problem... its entertainment... music... its like listenin to a movie... 

would u actually listen to ross if he had charges and convictions to prove that he was really out here? sad thing is u prolly would but u wouldnt be able to cuz dude would be in jail... yall are STUPID man... STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID... 

Ain't no one conforming but dude already made a song addressing the situation. He was broke, needed money and did what he had to do to support his family. Plus dudes really acting like CO's are cops on the street. HELL NO. CO's are among the most crooked forms of law-enforcement if you could even consider them as much. They're paid VERY low and most of the times are caught up in their own scandals. I would NOT be surprised if Ricky pushed a little bit. Granted he probably was never even a corner kingpin to what Rick Ross (the real one) might have been, but its stupid to think dude is ENTIRELY fabricating. If thats the case, i don't believe ANY of these rap dudes cause rapping itself is kinda sus...think about it... real thugs don't rap. Only dudes who need to "compile emotions" and "express themselves" might qualify as rappers. Your average street dude ain't no rapper for a reason. No one thinks about this though.
I agree with most of what you typed.  I've known co's that had me chilling in QHDM.  And most of the ppl I talk to aint mad at that.  You got bills and kids,  get your money,  do what you gotta do to stay on your feet.  But we cant ignore he's extremely feminine behavior.  Personally,  I can tolerate A LOT from rappers, except that,  no matter how good (and I cant front a lot is good) his music is.  And it's not stupid to think his life is fabricated when he's been caught lying so many times.

how do u conform to music?
Your the one always calling ppl "sheep",  how does one conform to music?  C'mon man.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

its music... how do u conform to music? ross sucked when he came out... and i still dont feel his trap +@$* but songs like maybach music 3 are undeniable... yea he was a co... who gives a !+$%? i dont see why its such a big deal to yall what this dude was doin before he got on... sure he raps about drugs... alot of people do... i dont believe jeezy either...
u conforming to that dumb +@! hood mentality... that +@$* doesnt matter... only people who believe these cats get mad and stop listening when they found out they arent what they spit... the ones who never listened for the same reason got just as big of a problem... its entertainment... music... its like listenin to a movie... 

would u actually listen to ross if he had charges and convictions to prove that he was really out here? sad thing is u prolly would but u wouldnt be able to cuz dude would be in jail... yall are STUPID man... STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID... 
Well I'll be damned.

I agree with EVERY single thing Time said.

yer. thhats the 7th track to leak. I know someone has the CD and Has a link waiting to post it but they are toying with my emotionsss

Tears of Joy...is niceee. Cee-lo No ID delievered for dude...Ross spoke truth on there. Quality Music.

Id shrugged off the biggie line....song to good to let it bother u

Back
Top Bottom