The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

only one track without a feature??
smh.gif

"Tears of Joy".

Can't even explain how PERFECT THIS SONG IS. 10/10

Lyrically (Ross' first verse especially
smokin.gif
) Cee-lo's vovals + Chorus = ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Best song on "Teflon Don". Point blank.

is it bad Jay-z has the best verse on the entire album?

Kinda like J. Cole had the best verse on Wales CD

idk i want to like Ross but when he talks about gangster +#%+ i just think about him being a cop

its all fake.

but real talk Jay-Z had the best verse on the album

love the album even though i heard 90% of it before..we woulda been using the C word like crazy had we been hearing it all today for the first time. Gucci %!##%* up MC hammer, I'll put the version without him on the ipod..also sounds weird how they cut Drake off the album version of AMM, like it sounds like he's gonna start spitting TWICE, then the girl starts singing.

4.75/5

Rozay delivered, I wish it had more tracks tho. 11 tracks? and the "Ep" had 14? Thats backwards especially when two tracks off the Ep made the album

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I can't find a HQ version. 128kbps is a NO go.
How can you tell the kbps number before you download it?

I am wondering this also.

So all this time i've been downloading 128KBS, I shoulda been downloading the 256/320KBS this whole time!?!?! 
mad.gif

For even an album of 11 songs, 49 Mbs is TOOOO low...I'm looking for at least 80 Mbs...

It just comes with experience of downloading
laugh.gif

i have this 128 rip just for listening purposes.. the group rip will probably be out by tomorrow night and that'll be CD quality. i'm sure this'll suffice for now.

i have this 128 rip just for listening purposes.. the group rip will probably be out by tomorrow night and that'll be CD quality. i'm sure this'll suffice for now.

You can't tell unless it's labeled, you read the NFO first, OR you are told. There's no magic way ...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am wondering this also.

So all this time i've been downloading 128KBS, I shoulda been downloading the 256/320KBS this whole time!?!?! 
mad.gif
In iTunes: Right-click the song>Get Info>Click the "Summary" Tab and it's listed under "Bit Rate".

The one I got is 97.6 mb. Hopefully its the right one cuz I downloaded one a second ago and it was a hoax. If this one is not right I will just dl the 128 kbps from a reliable source. I will be listening to this for a week since I am buying it on Tuesday anyway.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

*listens to my 320kbps version*

smile.gif
pimp.gif

And Optimus, I just heard Aston Martin Music in the whip and I hear this infamous bass line u speak off...
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Album is a banger...2010 is a good year so far...

Back
Top Bottom