The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

laugh.gif
Like someone mentioned to me, people are wildin' making fake retail versions.

I can mix this, Albert Anastasia, and ALL the random freestyles/tracks he left and just make the ultimate driving soundtrack...

By randoms I mean... Veterans Day, Mafia Music 2, Teflon Don Freestyle, etc...

laugh.gif
damn that song puff was thumping in that "bmf" behind the scenes video was no.1. I was searching forever for that joint.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

LA   LA LA LA LA    LA LA     LA    LAAAAAAA

roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Teflon Don had NO skippable tracks. I just wish it had more tracks. Otherwise, this was a GREAT CD.

eek.gif

Ross outdid himself making this. I'm 9 tracks in...on first listen..and it's already better than Deeper Than Rap....which I was a fan of but didnt like the lack of cohesive ness

Every song sounds like an anthem or cinema material....hearing MM3 makes you wanna get some SERIOUS money...

Originally Posted by babam11218719

laugh.gif
damn that song puff was thumping in that "bmf" behind the scenes video was no.1. I was searching forever for that joint.

Yeah, he ruins the song for me...even though hes on beat his delivery just SUCKS. Friggin hate that guy.
smh.gif

Dude has been in the industry for almost 20 years and STILL can't rap pre-written rhymes well.
mad.gif

I like the re-edited versions of MC Hammer and BMF. They added effects and toned down that piercing bass
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Can't you just convert each song to 256 kbps using a converter program?

Anything that does that stole your money.

You can't create what isn't there. You can scale down, not up
roll.gif

I'm throwing this in just so we can remind ourselves how SERIOUS the JUSTICE League is...

My word...

This is getting played in Corvallis, OR.

You know what Corvallis is famous for? The grass seed capital of the world.

No, SERIOUSLY

Spoiler [+]
vhawlz.jpg

smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gucci RUINED "McHammer" .......bum should feel ashamed to spit such a wack verse.......ross a fool for letting that @*+% make the final version......that coke head gunplay could've spit something way better

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Wit 11/12 tracks, would yall say its a step below DTR or instaclassic?
I dont label DTR as a good album. Only 5 out of the 14 tracks were good.

Mafia MusicMaybach Music 2MagnificentYacht ClubUsual SuspectsRich Off CocaineLay BackGun Play Murda MamiValley of DeathIn Cold BloodCigar Music (If it counts)And the other tracks not bad....So I'm not understanding your logic
Like I said, 5. Cigar Music does not count.

blackmagnus514 wrote:

Every song sounds like an anthem or cinema material...

Like I said, This is Rick Ross' "Graduation"

Gives me that "stadium status" feeling.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

GucciRUINED "McHammer" ...that coke head gunplay could've spit something way better

Gunplay actually goes hard though...

3:45 He basically said what I been telling yall bout Ross with out actually sayin it. No what Im sayin 
nerd.gif

On some real %$+....."Tears of Joy" .....is the hottest song i've heard this year. Mainstream-wise. That song is tough. That's like the Valley Death of this album. ITs a song I just don't expect from Rawse.

Classic.

No skippable joints.

Teflon Don > Any album released this year and Ross' previous efforts.

Is there a full mixed "Aston Martin music" with both of Rozay's verses and the entire drake verse. That whole "here goes NOTHING" drake is doing right when I think he is about to go in is pissing me off.
laugh.gif

this is a great album. Im very glad I wanted to hear the whole thing at once and ignore the one by one track leaks.

First CD purchase of this year.

Back
Top Bottom