The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

This dude undefinedinc is fakin'...

You doin way too much champ...

All this over an internet argument...
smh.gif

ANYway... Pardon that cause this cat aint serious.

I'd like to apologize to the NTers that had to read this F %%$%...

@Im Not You...

I don't think the Maybach Music series was for Jadakiss, I respect him as an MC... I might get crucified for this, but after LONG thought of who could be on here (that hasn't been on a MM already), I would have to say my FAV UNDERacheiver...

Spoiler [+]
fabolous.jpg

I think that would've been a GREAT look for both, and he's on Def Jam... I think the track suited his smooth calm flow he was suppose to have mastered on Loso's Way...

And damnit... I want Fab to become that dude we ALL thought he would eventually be... Maybe its just wishful thinkin...

/\ Obviously dude is on joke time and was never serious...it was funny at first but now it's just kind lame.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Obviously dude is on joke time and was never serious...it was funny at first but now it's just kind lame.

Ding ding ding ding...Its the +$%*%#% internet lol it was funny seeing this dude Nay catch a heart attack and cry like an emotional +%*! online. And I agree it is mad lame now

Teflon Don started out strong but got kinda boring in the middle but it finished strong. Good album with a fair amount of bangers.

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

ANYway... Pardon that cause this cat aint serious.

I'd like to apologize to the NTers that had to read this F %%$+...

@Im Not You...

I don't think the Maybach Music series was for Jadakiss, I respect him as an MC... I might get crucified for this, but after LONG thought of who could be on here (that hasn't been on a MM already), I would have to say my FAV UNDERacheiver...

Spoiler [+]
Fab...

I think that would've been a GREAT look for both, and he's on Def Jam... I think the track suited his smooth calm flow he was suppose to have mastered on Loso's Way...

And damnit... I want Fab to become that dude we ALL thought he would eventually be... Maybe its just wishful thinkin...
Lol well technically loso made MM2.5 with pusha T and birdman? I forget

Well I meant as far as the OFFICIAL joints on the album...

2.5... That was just new Ns on the MM2 beat...

I haven't heard that in the LONGEST, bout to check it out...

Music aside...

Ross Is Just Offending Too Many REAL Gangstas, Tryin To Impress Everyday People...

I like what Carmine said, John Gotti EARNED that nickname, the SAME way Freeway Ricky Ross EARNED his, this N is just tryin take other Ns lives...

Just like with "BMF" N talkin bout, "I think I'm Big Meeeeeech... Larry Hoover"... Nah, YOU think you Rick Ross, But YOU William Leonard Roberts...

Don't get me wrong the N makes good music, but if there's no beat being played in the background, I could NEVER listen to what this N gotta say, cause his REAL life doesn't exist, he's bought into his own image... Its gonna end up costing him in the long run, weather that be financially, or having to pay with his life...
I agree 100% with everything that was just stated Nay.  I see you have been trying to enlighten some of the folks on here but as usual some %*!+%@ just don't want to be educated.

roll.gif
@ this almost turnin into a Rick Ross Street Cred thread.

2.5... That was just new Ns on the MM2 beat...

I haven't heard that in the LONGEST, bout to check it out...

That might be the best MM next to the OG, bout to do the same.

Real talk %#!%*% sleeping on Ross first verse on FreeMason its better if not the same level as Jay's verse...we built the pyramids not catrperillars just a bunch of smart %#!%*%...chuuchh

I can't believe ya'll still arguing over that CO stuff.....smh

anyways, I like the album---a great deal. I am kinda over him rapping like he a goodfella, but he just does it oh so well
laugh.gif
Ya man on Capo status in his rhymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tears of Joy and All the Money in the World COMPLETE the album for me.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Real talk %#!%*% sleeping on Ross first verse on FreeMason its better if not the same level as Jay's verse...we built the pyramids not catrperillars just a bunch of smart %#!%*%...chuuchh
i go back and forth. first I said Ross, got opposition then relistened---now I'm on Jay.  However, i listened again and I was like "dang...maybe Ross DID do slightly better"
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I might just chalk it up to them being equally as nice on the track

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

coming from somebody from Flordia and has hung around Rick Ross ima say this one last time

to the dudes claiming he not gangster and this n that I agree to an extent

Is he a drug lord? NO
Has he sold drugs? Yes (small time pusher)
If you CO does that mean your a cop? NO (CO's put in lots of work for people on the inside)

Ross is not no Gotti Meech or Hoover and the world know that

But come down to Florida and Wade County and catch Ross in Carol City or Opa Locka dude is like Obama when he comes through

ALLLLLL the top Drug lords and gangs show crazy amount of love to this man and he is protected where ever he goes.....I have seen this with my OWN eyes

I dont know one FAKE gangster or THUG rapper wit no security that can make it out of a real HOOD without gettin tried or touched

Take it for what you want but Floridians who live in Miami and in the hood know this! Ross got plenty of connects to the top guys on the streets

This man stay with the Zo Pound if you dont know bout the Zo's google em.......They bout that life.......better ask Wayne bout them Zo's had him running for his life in Miami *check we takin over freestyle* now check how Wayne be reppin the Zo's now

Thats why down here we just laugh at the people who think he Fake and not connected

SMH at yall trippin over him stealing the real Rick Ross name
eyes.gif

most rappers have a name or nick name from a druglord
smh.gif
Been trying to tell these *@+$*% the same %%$! 

this

my bro went down there..for the classic, came back home to the atl and the first thing he tell me is that ross get showed love and respect down there..met the guy and everything

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

i go back and forth. first I said Ross, got opposition then relistened---now I'm on Jay.  However, i listened again and I was like "dang...maybe Ross DID do slightly better"
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I might just chalk it up to them being equally as nice on the track

Seriously....even though when I heard the responses to the track and then heard it myself, I didn't see Jay outshining Ross...

I think people forget they can critique a Jay feature sometimes.

_s acting like Jay didn't just spit his best feature verse since the Diamonds remix. Jay had the better verse but that's only because of the controversy surrounding his involvement with all that devil worshipping %%#%...

son dropped knowledge on that verse and it went over so many people's heads

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Music aside...

Ross Is Just Offending Too Many REAL Gangstas, Tryin To Impress Everyday People...

I like what Carmine said, John Gotti EARNED that nickname, the SAME way Freeway Ricky Ross EARNED his, this N is just tryin take other Ns lives...

Just like with "BMF" N talkin bout, "I think I'm Big Meeeeeech... Larry Hoover"... Nah, YOU think you Rick Ross, But YOU William Leonard Roberts...

Don't get me wrong the N makes good music, but if there's no beat being played in the background, I could NEVER listen to what this N gotta say, cause his REAL life doesn't exist, he's bought into his own image... Its gonna end up costing him in the long run, weather that be financially, or having to pay with his life...
I agree 100% with everything that was just stated Nay.  I see you have been trying to enlighten some of the folks on here but as usual some %*!+%@ just don't want to be educated.

Pretty much...

I was at a BBQ last weekend with a couple hundred GD's and the older heads were like "Who the !+%% talkin' bout they think they Larry Hoover?!"  Some of these cats know Hoover personally.

The young dudes on the other hand, were just wildin' out because their Chief is getting "shouted out" on a record by a popular rapper.

Black people don't even understand the power in that one song.

The illuminati isn't what you should be worried about, its yourselves.

"Teflon Don" = Classic album. (Same level as "Deeper Than Rap").

What "No.1" song are yall' talking about?! Song is fire! not a 5/5 but very, very good.

Gucci Mane smashed "MC Hammer" yall! "Diamonds all across my chain, doin' the hammer dance"
glasses.gif

"Maybach Music 3" the worst out of the trilogy? Nah! "Japanese blades, my wheels are all samurai/ Money machine go RRRIINNGG like a mobile phone".
sick.gif
devil.gif

Best song on the album = "Tears of Joy" because of Ross lyrics. Cee-lo's vocals/chorus and the piano.

Worst song on the album. If I had to choose. "No.1" I guess..

But no skippable tracks for me.

Lyrics were a 8/10 & production was a 35/10. Classic album. Every hip-hop head should purchase this album.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The Kid Nimley wrote:

Music aside...

Pretty much...

I was at a BBQ last weekend with a couple hundred GD's and the older heads were like "Who the %%#+ talkin' bout they think they Larry Hoover?!"  Some of these cats know Hoover personally.

The young dudes on the other hand, were just wildin' out because their Chief is getting "shouted out" on a record by a popular rapper.

QFT

All of it

The game is all sorts of f'd up now.

honestly tho, I probably get flamed for this..........motha%^&*@# run around taking music so seriously...dude mention 2 guys name....and folks want to go to war like meech and hoover found the cure to aids or stopped black oppression...N_ aint did +@*+ but brain wash a bunch following %$! N_

Back
Top Bottom